Skip to main content

Travis and the Elastatron 3000

No it's not bullying but it was mean. To be fair to Sam and Sandra it was all Big Brothers idea anyway.

There have been nastier stuff said by people on this forum about strangers, than Travis and the Elastatron 3000.

It was hilarious!!!!! It was probably the funniest Travis moment.
I think he'll see the funny side..

The jump-in/Official site poll right now is whether you liked Sam and Sandra's "power play." PLEASE ALL VOTE NO!!! It was a dumb prank, not a power play.

http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/your-power/
The thing is it wasn't their "power play" - they were basically told to pick Travis. To be fair to Travis I think he knew what was happening too - even he can't be that dumb and he probably knew it equalled airtime. I suspect in the previous one Lawson was directed one way or another to choose David and Jason too, while they didn't hide that Lisa was simply the producers pick to meet the intruder for no valid reason at all.

Last edited:
The thing is it wasn't their "power play" - they were basically told to pick Travis. To be fair to Travis I think he knew what was happening too - even he can't be that dumb and he probably knew it equalled airtime. I suspect in the previous one Lawson was directed one way or another to choose David and Jason too, while they didn't hide that Lisa was simply the producers pick to meet the intruder for no valid reason at all.

The prank on Travis was labelled a power play.

The joke is actually on Sandra and Sam. By the end of it, they looked like a bunch of bigots while Travis was getting quality entertaining screentime. Of course, that was the show's intention all along because the 3 basically got forced into this.

Its Big Brother, what do you expect?! Some people on these forms are so annoying. "Bullying! Bullying" BLAH BLAH BLAH.. You complain how horrible this season is, and when they try to step it up and add some humor u still complain.. geesh.. if you dont like it then dont watch it. It isn't bullying. Its a SHOW. Plain and simple.

Anyone, ANYONE, who signs up for BB better have a thick skin, or be able to suck it up and move on. I'm not talking about real bullying though or cruelty. But crap like the elastatron is NOT bullying, Its pranking a friend at most. One who will bow down to the humor of it. If you're to vain or self-absorbed to see the humor in something like this you have bigger issues to deal with.

I think he knew what was happening.

I also think Jason knew he was pranked with his hair gel which they swapped for Greek yoghurt. He mentioned it smelled of yoghurt then a lightbulb popped up in his mind saying "airtime, airtime, airtime!" So he rubbed it in his hair anyway.

I think he knew what was happening.

I also think Jason knew he was pranked with his hair gel which they swapped for Greek yoghurt. He mentioned it smelled of yoghurt then a lightbulb popped up in his mind saying "airtime, airtime, airtime!" So he rubbed it in his hair anyway.

Oh yes, that does make sens

I just love it that people actually think this little episode somehow paints Travis in a good light - logic is evidently not the strongest suit of some of my interlocutors. As I posted earlier in my view this knob-end was being deadly serious. Classic!

I just love it that people actually think this little episode somehow paints Travis in a good light - logic is evidently not the strongest suit of some of my interlocutors. As I posted earlier in my view this knob-end was being deadly serious. Classic!

tell it walking longers! cya mate

Back