Skip to main content

Australian Cricket season 2014/15

Stefan

A lot happening in our summer this season.

4 tests vs India
a ton of ODIs
a few T20 internationals
The big bash
Sheffield shield
One day domestic comp
THE WORLD CUP

Anyone follow cricket or are gonna any games ?

4 tests vs India
a ton of ODIs
a few T20 internationals
The big bash
Sheffield shield
One day domestic comp
THE WORLD CUP

I follow Cricket!
Do you know how many ODI's there are this summer because I have no idea

I follow Cricket!
Do you know how many ODI's there are this summer because I have no idea

Australia plays 5 ODIs v South Africa all in November, starting on Friday 14th.

Then we play India in 2 ODIs and England in 2 ODIs in a tri-series tournament starting 16th Jan 2015.
(England play India twice as well). The top two sides play in a final. So hopefully 5 ODIs for us in this series.

Then the ODI World Cup starts Sat 14th February (Australia v England).
Each team plays 6 ODIs and then there is the quarter final, semi final and Final
If we (Australia) make all the stages, we would play 9 ODIs in total in the world cup.
Final is on Sunday 29th March 2015

So potentially Australia alone would be involved in 19 ODIs over the summer

Hope this helps

First ODI on Friday against the Saffers. I despise the aAustralian cricket team because of some of the bellends in the team but seriously can't wait to see Faf du Plessis and AB De Villiers bat. Hope they inflict some carnage. And to top it off Steyn knocking Maxwell and Clarke's middle stump out of the earth.

Does amyone know a way to watch, or at least listen to, Australian cricket live, from overseas?

During the Ashes it is okay, because there is a website called Test Match Sofa where some poms watch the game and commentate on each delivery whilst talking nonsense and playing stupid songs. Pretty funny. But if England aren't playing, they don't tend to bother.

i'm only really interested in the tests, to be honest.

First ODI on Friday against the Saffers. I despise the aAustralian cricket team because of some of the bellends in the team but seriously can't wait to see Faf du Plessis and AB De Villiers bat. Hope they inflict some carnage. And to top it off Steyn knocking Maxwell and Clarke's middle stump out of the earth.

Every team has their wankers or poor selections

I could never go against Australia, no matter who was in the side

Hope Australia smash em

Does amyone know a way to watch, or at least listen to, Australian cricket live, from overseas?

During the Ashes it is okay, because there is a website called Test Match Sofa where some poms watch the game and commentate on each delivery whilst talking nonsense and playing stupid songs. Pretty funny. But if England aren't playing, they don't tend to bother.

i'm only really interested in the tests, to be honest.

Best bet is tune into ABC grandstand sport, online. They broadcast all the home tests in Australia, and (usually) all the ODIs as well.

4 tests vs India
a ton of ODIs
a few T20 internationals
The big bash
Sheffield shield
One day domestic comp
THE WORLD CUP

I love Cricket. I was really interested in going to the India vs Pakistan match in Adelaide but tickets sold out in 12 mins.

I am also a big fan of cricket but rather watching India vs Pakistan match, i am more interested in India vs Australia

Also from overseas you can get a live pass or something from Cricket Australia where you can watch all the games.
Not sure how much it is though.[DOUBLEPOST=1416089706][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone support the Big Bash League????

[DOUBLEPOST=1416089706][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone support the Big Bash League????

Thunder fan here :arghh: . We should do better this season :borg: . You follow a side?

The commentary team on the big bash is far better than the tossers on ch9 (cant stand Warne, Nicholas, Brayshaw or Slater).

Hope Viv Richards comes back again on the big bash he was so cool. Gilly, Ponting, Mark Waugh and the lovely Mel :inlove:

Rohit Sharma hit 264 in a one day match last night for India. That is quite amazing

Incredible. Took him something like 72 balls to get to 50. So was slow going but his next 200 was bloody insane.

Will someone ever get 300 one day?

t20`s change the minds of the players and also the way of playing ODI, so in future it may be possible someone will get 300 in one day..

I know this is off topic. But Giant Bomb did a hilarious quick look of Don Bradman cricket 14.
They manage to show how intricate the game controls are while completely being idiots about cricket. It's on the giant bomb youtube channel. The teams are Australia v an Indian club team.

If you watch it, which I recommend, remember they are making entertainment, not attempting to demonstrate every aspect of the game.

I was impressed by the complexity of the game controls.

Thunder fan here :arghh: . We should do better this season :borg: . You follow a side?

The commentary team on the big bash is far better than the tossers on ch9 (cant stand Warne, Nicholas, Brayshaw or Slater).

Hope Viv Richards comes back again on the big bash he was so cool. Gilly, Ponting, Mark Waugh and the lovely Mel :inlove:
The thunder should go a lot better this season.
I'm a stars fan.
Also with the TEN commentary team I heard KP and Flintoff are joining the team

Wow. I saw that head injury to Phil Hughes. I'm in shock about it because it is just such bad luck. I hope he pulls through. It must really be tough for the fans.

Absolute tragedy and freakish incident. His mum and sister were at the game. The cricketing world and many others are wishing he pulls through this. From my understanding its been 24hrs and he is still in induced coma without any new developments.

My thoughts and prayers are with Phil and his family.

Back