Skip to main content

Finish the Sentence: The problem with Big Brother is ...

I cant believe Sam and Blake have split. Hope Sam becomes the Bachelorette

Narnia 2 on 7 mate now, YAY

oops wrong thread :rolleyes:

...the lack of info outside the highly edited stuffed up timeslot of a show. I want to know what is going on in the house now and throughout the day but it doesn't exist on the website. All i can do to fill that void is come here, hoping to find more info but it's not like anyone else has access to that info. :(

Oh and double evictions are bad enough, but multiple ones in a row? Get stuffed.

People be grateful that we actually have a reason to be here, and that we have big brother at all. We as fans can complain, but 10 threads about it is way to much. Tnx

People be grateful that we actually have a reason to be here, and that we have big brother at all. We as fans can complain, but 10 threads about it is way to much. Tnx

If they were going to bring back Big Brother in this atrocious format they shouldn't have bothered at all.

I'm trying to like the people in the house but 9 are trying their hardest to keep me away and I want to sympathy vote all the housemates as they have no idea of the crappy format they've been given this year (though I guess they may think something is up with the stupid double evictions).

That they wasted money on an electronic staircase for the treehouse and could have spent that money paying someone to do the livefeeds.

Oh and have lost all credibility by half the housemates having links to previous housemates.[DOUBLEPOST=1412329410][/DOUBLEPOST]That they wasted money on an electronic staircase for the treehouse and could have spent that money paying someone to do the livefeeds.

Oh and have lost all credibility by half the housemates having links to previous housemates.

Grateful for the fact that we live in a place where we have the money and freedom to even have a TV.
Um, we're all grateful for that. Not so grateful that Nine picked up BB only to butcher the format the way they have. It seems like you don't like that people have their own opinions about the show (that obviously differ from yours) and are free to express them.

I'm grateful for freedom of speech.

Um, we're all grateful for that. Not so grateful that Nine picked up BB only to butcher the format the way they have. It seems like you don't like that people have their own opinions about the show (that obviously differ from yours) and are free to express them.

I'm grateful for freedom of speech.
200_s.gif

That they wasted money on an electronic staircase for the treehouse and could have spent that money paying someone to do the livefeeds.

I hadnt noticed the electronic staircase, but with an amputee in the house, it was probably a health and safety thing. If Sam is accepted as a contestant, he deserves to be treated as near as possible, equal to everyone else. Magic man probably doesnt need a stair lift, he can probably levitate his way up. IMO the tree house has been a waste of time, because of the fact we havent seen much footage/gossip, from there.

I hadnt noticed the electronic staircase, but with an amputee in the house, it was probably a health and safety thing. If Sam is accepted as a contestant, he deserves to be treated as near as possible, equal to everyone else. Magic man probably doesnt need a stair lift, he can probably levitate his way up. IMO the tree house has been a waste of time, because of the fact we havent seen much footage/gossip, from there.
Sam is capable of walking up the stairs to the diary room, so I highly doubt he would have issues walking up stairs to a tree house (which he can obviously do). I think the stairs are electronic so BB can monitor and choose when the housemates have access to the tree house.

I think they've made the house too complicated this year too. I don't like the stairs up to the diary room or the tree house. They need to go back to basics.

Sam is capable of walking up the stairs to the diary room, so I highly doubt he would have issues walking up stairs to a tree house (which he can obviously do). I think the stairs are electronic so BB can monitor and choose when the housemates have access to the tree house.

Over the years I have had cartilages taken out of each knee and after surgery, walking DOWNHILL was much harder to do, than walking uphill. If you notice Sam coming downstairs from the diary room, you will see that a lot of the time he uses his good leg, to hop down 3 or 4 stairs at a time. I have 2 knee replacements now, but before that, I had a lot more trouble getting upstairs, than down.

Over the years I have had cartilages taken out of each knee and after surgery, walking DOWNHILL was much harder to do, than walking uphill. If you notice Sam coming downstairs from the diary room, you will see that a lot of the time he uses his good leg, to hop down 3 or 4 stairs at a time. I have 2 knee replacements now, but before that, I had a lot more trouble getting upstairs, than down.
I'm pretty sure the treehouse stairs are metal/steel material so they would be harder to walk up/down. I'm sure Sam had a physical before he went in and would know his limitations. I have noticed Sam coming downstairs, personally I think it's stupid they put those stairs in in the first place, especially with Sam going in the house but I guess the house was designed before they finalised the housemates.

I've had all the cartilage in my left knee removed and I know the discomfort in walking downhill, walking on hard surfaces, running and walking on sand etc.

Back