• Priya

Votes: 25 12.2%
  • Travis

Votes: 35 17.1%
  • Katie

Votes: 145 70.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm still recovering from yesterday's events.

tumblr_inline_n6bvhteLAD1qafrh6.gif

skye obviously isn't playing it up if she just lost her shit at someone who is believed to be a strong housemate. the thirst for her is real

Finally, an episode thread that is done right.

I'm more surprised it lasted til 5 o clock.

The appeal of someone who shrieks like a spoiled child whenever confronted is lost on me. I really don't like the way Katie and Lisa gang up and try to school her, but I can't quite blame people for talking down to her when it must be like dealing with a toddler sometimes.
From the reactions of the other HMs in that clip I suspect Skye does this quite a bit more than we see and they're over her. Imagine the public uproar if Lawson turned around and yelled at her like that right back? It's like ffs, have a proper conversation for once without all the histrionics.

From the reactions of the other HMs in that clip I suspect Skye does this quite a bit more than we see and they're over her. Imagine the public uproar if Lawson turned around and yelled at her like that right back? It's like ffs, have a proper conversation for once without all the histrionics.
Supposedly Skye was so upset with Sandra for stretching her tights/pants, that the Katie and Lisa got sick about her whinging to them about it, so they told Sandra.
maybe on nomination night we will get flashbacks to what's actually been happening...

If Dion was not impressing BB then I dare say Priya could be in the same boat. attached (married!) and not adding to the drama enough. I reckon if Cat wasn't starting fake fights and lusting after Lawson she would be out instead.

Back