Skip to main content

Nine's next big stunt: Surprise Eviction (Mon, Sept 29) & Intruder Special (Wed, Oct 1)

You're fucking hilarious.

Dude, seriously, please block me (again!). Your posts are getting more and more delusional.

Actually, you are hilarious.

You obviously don't understand the whole concept of what reality TV is about.

If you want to watch a snooze fest, be my guest but all I can say is, Alex is probably doing a better job at running the show than what you ever would.

If you want to watch a snooze fest, be my guest but all I can say is, Alex is probably doing a better job at running the show than what you ever would.
No, but I do know the ins and outs of the concept of Big Brother and the history of past HM's, many of whom are just like your beloved Travis.

This isn't just now - I've seen your posts for some time now and you are very inconsistent with your ideals of what makes a good show or not. You continue to argue the point with me. I just don't understand why you unblocked me in the first place (as well as the other 17 or whatever members you also mass blocked a few weeks ago).

Travis and Katie at the moment are the ones who are stirring the point and causing trouble, without them the show would be boring. I just don't think Priya is connecting with the audience at all. I guess tonight and tomorrow night will answer a few questions about who the public like (outside this forum).

The house will seriously be the Snoozefest 2014 if big personalities leave first.
Every year BB fans make these kind of statements world wide and yet every year the quieter housemates start to step up and deliver quality content including comedy value and drama once the bigger, louder personalities are evicted.

Oh, that's a big statement. Alex is pretty shit, IMO, at running the show. He THINKS he knows what the audience wants, but he is oh, so out of touch. For one, live feeds. And he effed that up.

No, but I do know the ins and outs of the concept of Big Brother and the history of past HM's, many of whom are just like your beloved Travis.

This isn't just now - I've seen your posts for some time now and you are very inconsistent with your ideals of what makes a good show or not. You continue to argue the point with me. I just don't understand why you unblocked me in the first place (as well as the other 17 or whatever members you also mass blocked a few weeks ago).

Not only do you not understand the concept of the show but seems you don't understand the concept of the forum either,

There is a button there "Show Ignored Content". I just love reading the garbage some of you write.

Really though? Funny you say that because I swear your favourites were Tahan and Estelle.

Look what happened to them - came third. Like the previous years, your beloved Priya will probably come 3rd as well.

Sorry to tell you :)

Oh, that's a big statement. Alex is pretty shit, IMO, at running the show. He THINKS he knows what the audience wants, but he is oh, so out of touch. For one, live feeds. And he effed that up.

It is a pretty big statement but TheTheorist would have no idea about what a good show is. At least Alex didn't stuff up by putting in some individuals who make the show interesting. If all we had was Priya sitting all day quietly, who wants to watch that? Like seriously.

Every year BB fans make these kind of statements world wide and yet every year the quieter housemates start to step up and deliver quality content including comedy value and drama once the bigger, louder personalities are evicted.

This is true. Just because we aren't seeing some housemates, doesn't necessarily mean they aren't doing anything, we just aren't shown them as much (editors choice). Sure, some are boring, but it is not a direct correlation.

Travis and Katie are so loud, when those sorts of loud housemates go, it gives other people an opportunity to actually speak and be heard. What's that saying? Shallow brooks are noisy. Seriously, Travis is the loudest housemate and he is the one who should actually talk the least. He is so dumb.

Do you think the 'BB fans' would have watched last season until the end if personalities like Tim and Tahan were evicted first? I highly doubt it.

Yes I agree if some big personalities leave others might start to step up and show their personality. But the shitty editing this year is making people the housemates look like they have an extreme personality or none at all.

It is a pretty big statement but TheTheorist would have no idea about what a good show is. At least Alex didn't stuff up by putting in some individuals who make the show interesting. If all we had was Priya sitting all day quietly, who wants to watch that? Like seriously.

Anyone sitting by themselves would be quiet and boring, unless it was Skye who genuinely talks to herself.
Anyway, variety is the spice of BB life, so more diversity, less meat heads and shallow, vapid fools.

Not only do you not understand the concept of the show but seems you don't understand the concept of the forum either,

There is a button there "Show Ignored Content". I just love reading the garbage some of you write.

Really though? Funny you say that because I swear your favourites were Tahan and Estelle.

Look what happened to them - came third. Like the previous years, your beloved Priya will probably come 3rd as well.

Sorry to tell you :)

This is the last time I EVER respond to you, and it's simply to laugh at you.

Enjoy the season moron. :thumbsup:

This is the last time I EVER respond to you, and it's simply to laugh at you.

Enjoy the season moron. :thumbsup:

tumblr_inline_n2ltpkGg2D1sohk3w.gif

So it's just gone back to singles - how about them (and us!!!) settle into that for a while and let us get to know them as individuals. The environment of the BB house is a pressure cooker enough to draw out personalities (or highlight those lacking) without these external prods and pushes. Give us a break for a while and just let us see genuine interaction before shoving more people in and making it about them.. :bang::bang:

Exactly, all that this will do is stress them all, it is exactly NOT what we need, for the show to get better

Do you think the 'BB fans' would have watched last season until the end if personalities like Tim and Tahan were evicted first? I highly doubt it.

Yes I agree if some big personalities leave others might start to step up and show their personality. But the shitty editing this year is making people the housemates look like they have an extreme personality or none at all.
Travis and Katie are no Tim and Tahan….

Back