Skip to main content

Nine's next big stunt: Surprise Eviction (Mon, Sept 29) & Intruder Special (Wed, Oct 1)

There is lots of talk about the intruders or intruder being a parot, or ex housemates returning in the same way Tim did, I think this is really nothing more than rumour, with the ratings the way they are I really don't think BBAU could get away with a stunt like that.
If they did do it, I think it would be the last nail in the coffin for viewers.
We need intruders with big personalities, game players that are both funny and clever.
There must be 2 or 3 people that auditioned that have these qualities, rather than just picking people because the look good in a bikini.

Okay, did Alex say something about there being only ONE more surprise guest this season before they go back the roots and do more Daily Shows like Thursday and Friday or did I just dream it? :p

I think I dreamt it tbh LOL but just checking!!

Wouldn't it be nice to see another Chrissie type go in and actually have intelligent conversations? It seems to be so sadly lacking this year. It's all so vapid.

Wouldn't it be nice to see another Chrissie type go in and actually have intelligent conversations? It seems to be so sadly lacking this year. It's all so vapid.

How do you know the housemates are not having intelligent conversations?

How do you know the housemates are not having intelligent conversations?
I don't. It's a shame we don't get Up Late or Uncut anymore where those more in depth discussions or debates got an airing.

Honestly, if Chrissie was on this years BB, we'd hardly see her, and she'd fade into obscurity. BB has changed, it's a different beast. I miss the good old nudity, long insightful convo days.

Who is our Queen?

Elizabeth II

giphy.gif

Imagine if they just stopped broadcasting BB and those inside had no idea. Come eviction time, a taxi rocks up -no fanfare or anything.

BETTER yet what if they were just left there and forgotten???O_O then after two months of nothing we watch them revolt, turn on each other and start going all 'lord of the flies' up in that bitch ... now that's a show!

I have wanted to see that for AGES... That would seriously make an awesome show. Normal Big Brother up until about week 3, then nothing. No voice-overs, no big brother in the diary room, see how long it takes for them to freak out, and then just as they jump the fence... "This is Big Brother..."

Last year people were saying Rohan, Katie and Lucy went in too early (day 8) and then complained when Nathan, Justynn, Boog and Maddie went in on days 58 and 64 because apparently that was too late and it wasn't fair to disrupt the HMs at that point in the game. They're sending people in two weeks later than last year and that's still not good enough. Let's face it guys... no matter what they do, some of you are still going to complain.

Damned if you do damned if you don't.

I have wanted to see that for AGES... That would seriously make an awesome show. Normal Big Brother up until about week 3, then nothing. No voice-overs, no big brother in the diary room, see how long it takes for them to freak out, and then just as they jump the fence... "This is Big Brother..."
Have you seen the UK series "Dead Set"? It focuses on the (UK) Big Brother house whilst the country is in the midst of a zombie pandemic.

And BBUK itself had a week in BB7 where "Big Brother" went on holiday for 2-3 days leaving only an automatred system in place. Automated nominations is probably one of my favourite episodes ever.

I personally want another gay man. Definitely NOT someone like Ben (campy, effeminate). And, most certainly, not someone on the other side of the spectrum, like Nathan (bear, but he was camp in a way).

Give us a nice, handsome gay man with a strong personality and compelling background story (similar to David'06).

Travis WILL be evicted according to the number of likes that are being attracted on the housemate nominations pictures. Here is an updated graph of those figures that I posted the other day.

graph2.png
I am half tempted to place a bet on him, because his odds are still the longest, but the odds are not reflecting public sentiment at all. I don't think I will though, because the odds are only for MONDAY's eviction, and Katie and Travis seem to be equally likely to go, with Dion also a possibility.

Gotta keep voting PRIYA though, she still has the shortest odds...

Back