Skip to main content

Episode Day 16 (23/09/2014) Live EVICTION #1

southern star enema

tumblr_m4lidhFLaD1rn95k2o1_400.gif

Hate to be negative but this girl is clearly stressed I cannot believe Carmel (old days) would have allowed this and I hope she has some care to readjust. I think this is quite possibly the worst road bb has gone down 9including turkey slaps Sandilands carlos ass etc etc. It is one thing for us we me to have a go at people who put themselves up for it(they expect that) but this was the last kid picked on the footie team on international TV.

Poor Form Channel 9 and Alex(Im a purist) and southern star enema
Pretty much.

He didn't "somehow" get away with it.

Gemma chose to be the centre of attention by complaining. Tim chose to be the centre of attention by manipulation and pranks.

The difference? Tim was laughing the whole time. Gemma was crying the whole time.

Tim wasn't just laughing. He was cheeky and charming, which won it for him. Australia loved him for being so unashamedly cheeky.

PS - Anyone notice that little KFC promo there from Sonia?

Is there a television in the house? No. How the fark would Gemma know who's being shown and who isn't? Glad to see she thinks Skye is a big chance - hope she's as wrong as she has been about everything else to do with game play.

Back