Skip to main content

The Block: Glasshouse

Oh, I love Dee! She's funny and opinionated. She'd be a great pal. I also love her styling. She can do my place any time; just drape Darren across my couch and my living room would be much improved.

She's right about Shayna, too. Shayna criticizes her ensuite for her lack of storage and doesn't worry about it with others. Dee and Darren's ensuite is tiny; any more storage would have made it look too small.

I wonder, and hope the ratings reflect a huge switch to the ABC at 7.30pm - and if not parents should be ashamed:)

I wonder, and hope the ratings reflect a huge switch to the ABC at 7.30pm - and if not parents should be ashamed:)
What was on the ABC at 7:30?

And yes I'm an Aussies. I like sunshine and fresh air and all that good stuff when I'm outside, but inside I like it to be cool and dark.

Are you and @Inigo Montoya Aussies?
Most of us are addicted to fresh air and light is the reason I ask, and I can't remember re you guys.

Re Dee's styling - both my Block addicted sis, and my lesser viewing self agree, all of her rooms have come straight out of magazines.
We have both seen her kitchen in several, Vogue mostly. She actually has no decorating personality that I can discern.

I like the couple with that stupid steps bathroom's place the best, and the boys. And that bathroom will need demolishing.

I wonder how thick they have made the walls between each dwelling?

Shit place to live. Shit building - is everything triple glazed? Very, very noisy part of the world.

I really hope 9 fails awfully with this sale. Greedy bastards creating that dump in the middle with no windows.
not sure about @Inigo Montoya but I am from South africa,same climate and weather pretty much

Reactions: kxk
What was on the ABC at 7:30?

Doctor Who is transmitted live at 4.30am, and then the main broadcast is 7.30pm Sunday night

And yes I'm an Aussies. I like sunshine and fresh air and all that good stuff when I'm outside, but inside I like it to be cool and dark.

I hope this Block sale is a disaster and ends this show - they are buying up hideous eyesores - one I'm hoping everyone puts a complaint in when they put plans up.

The Block's Max and Karstan tie the knot!

The reality stars exchanged vows in a surprise ceremony which will air on the show.

The Block's Max and Karstan tie the knot!
The Block's Max and Karstan have tied the knot in a secret ceremony at Riva restaurant in Melbourne's St. Kilda.

The bride wowed in a Jane Hall gown with low back detail, while the groom looked handsome in a tuxedo.

The couple exchanged vows in front of The Block cameras and their fellow Blockheads Simon, Shannon, Dee, Daz, Jenna, Chris, Carlene and Micheal - and master of ceremonies Scott Cam.

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/news/g/25073299/the-blocks-max-and-karstan-tie-the-knot/

There are a few photos, I am too lazy to post them.

God, imagine letting Scott Cam run (ruin) your wedding, they must have been desperate for the freebie.

I like them though, so good luck to them, they seem genuine (cheating/bending the rules aside).

1.max_and_karsten_the_block_wedding_1_1a1umdq-1a1umdv.jpg

4.max_and_karsten_the_block_wedding_6_1a1umdq-1a1ume8.jpg

9.max_and_karsten_the_block_wedding_10_1a1umdq-1a1umen.jpg

The 2 pretty couples both seem sweet and in love.

And I just watched Dee bitching again, actually going all BOGAN in her bogan rant about bogans.
Can you get much more bogan than, cougar footy wife, with wet sock for hubbie, does block?
Clearly she doesn't get how ironic she looks - but somebody from RHOM should grab her.

OMG there are a lot of good looking people in Aus, visitors say this all the time, do we have more than our share?

lol @Kaz Yeah many moons ago I might have been classed as pretty (not good looking) but it's all down hill now - haha

yep, product placement starting already for the wedding

if you didn't know who Jane Hill was before, you sure will now after this segment lol

Back