Skip to main content

Episode Day 9 (16/09/2014) Daily Show

anigif_enhanced-buzz-24380-1368877702-1.gif

Something, something, David.

Carpet tiles... I just used to pull it up and replace it. I never actually cleaned it up!
If it was today I would sell them on Ebay - like they guys who sell their worn undies and for an extra few bucks will send you a movie of them wanking in them.
For those of you interested I can send you a link to their site... lol

oh joys a Prince Harry special ... just watched 3 minutes to many of The Dome (first time last time!) ... still wondering about the dogs ... WHY????????????????
theres a Julia Gillard special next Tue too. I wonder how that will affect the BB timeslot?

I love that the day those stupid poodle dogs go into the house, the show thread is getting spammed with cat gifs to make a point.

NOT EVERYONE HATES CATS ALEX!

I should clarify: to make a point to that particular poster who thinks when he creates a thread it is better than when someone else does.

Did anyone notice mike Goldman say Dion and Travis when they were switching couples.

How the hell are these Jokers on Chatty Man? Not Tatum and his buddy...the other jokers talking about selling houses to drunk idiots.

Carpet tiles... I just used to pull it up and replace it. I never actually cleaned it up!
If it was today I would sell them on Ebay - like they guys who sell their worn undies and for an extra few bucks will send you a movie of them wanking in them.

giphy.gif

So you mean instead of washing I could of been making money all this time?

Back