Skip to main content

Episode Day 9 (16/09/2014) Daily Show

Travis - "I'm a massive pillow biter" ..... (well maybe a tad wishful thinking there) :smuggrin:

Sandra is a terrible game player btw. She knows people don't like David so instead of trying to sway them, she points out whenever he puts a foot wrong and makes it worse. He made a joke (albeit a bad one considering her reaction), but she should have laughed it off, or thrown something back at him. I'm sure he gets crap about his beard all the time.
To be fair most of these people are terrible game players.

Sandra is a terrible game player btw. She knows people don't like David so instead of trying to sway them, she points out whenever he puts a foot wrong and makes it worse. He made a joke (albeit a bad one considering her reaction), but she should have laughed it off, or thrown something back at him. I'm sure he gets crap about his beard all the time.

Yeah she would have gained a lot more favour had she just laughed it off.

I don't know if that comment violates my sweepstake commitments so GO SANDRA!

Au contraire. If the HMs have to vote one of the pair out in an eviction, it's going to be David. Granted, I don't think they know that but she's hardly shooting herself in the foot.

Back