Skip to main content

Whole House Revealed?

DAMOTRON

This zoo has turned into a circus
Sorry if this has already been discussed.
But Channel 9 heavily promoted that the entire Big Brother House would be revealed on Launch night. (Following on with The Block advertising)
But I don't recall any secret rooms being revealed especially the second pool room (all we saw was a sort of birds eye view of it and I wouldn't say that's a reveal)

I just really hate Channel 9 lying with the advertising for basically all of their shows, manipulating footage and so

Sorry if this has already been discussed.
But Channel 9 heavily promoted that the entire Big Brother House would be revealed on Launch night. (Following on with The Block advertising)
But I don't recall any secret rooms being revealed especially the second pool room (all we saw was a sort of birds eye view of it and I wouldn't say that's a reveal)

I just really hate Channel 9 lying with the advertising for basically all of their shows, manipulating footage and so

Nah you haven't missed any house reveal.

Was just another broken promise.

Yeah so what was this? I expected a segment giving a tour of the house. Not just, yes we see the house from people going in.

I actually thought I misunderstood the ads and there must have been a segment in the block about the house.

So was this terrible marketing, 'oh block people like houses, so there for make an add aimed at them.'

Yeah so what was this? I expected a segment giving a tour of the house. Not just, yes we see the house from people going in.

I actually thought I misunderstood the ads and there must have been a segment in the block about the house.

So was this terrible marketing, 'oh block people like houses, so there for make an add aimed at them.'
I'm REALLY HOPING that block judge walk through of the house is shown tonight.

Hang on, is tonight the show with psychologists etc? I'm guessing tonight is like the panel discussion show?!?

Back