Skip to main content

Benjamin HM 2012 - Officially joins Behind Big Brother.

Nice font choice

thumbs-up-computer-kid-gif.gif

It's somewhat comical yet rather tragic how people suck ass of people they actually hate just because they're a z-grade celeb who appeared on their favourite show. I remember the Benjamin hate at the end of the 2012 season on here. I was APART of it.

And as someone who has met Ben (i served him at the Brisbane Pride festival last year) i can say he's just as bad as he came across on TV. If not worse.

I would say that Terrie from 08 is slightly more hated than you Ben...... Hey at least you are not racist..... that we know of.

You had to mention her.

She won because she was a regular caller to Kyle & Jackie O's radio program. (yep they were the hosts of BB that year)

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I hope you are all well.

My name is Benjamin Norris and from what I know... I appear to be one of the most hated winners of Big Brother EVER on this site.

I would like to clear 4 points up before I get slammed with negativity.

1) I have been a member on this site before, although not properly since 2012.

I have been a fan of this site since it first began. I have had a few different member names over the years, but I can't remember most of them. I usually came on here whilst I was auditioning to see if I could learn about the then upcoming series. This was over four different series - I tried out for BB in 2002, 2006, 2007 and 2012 - clearly I was only successful once. There have also been a few incidents on this site where people have claimed to be me.

2) I am aware that some of my actions in Big Brother were irritable, wrong and sometimes very hard - even for me to watch. But in life we make mistakes and move on. (Hopefully learning from them.) However there is a lot about my time in the house that I am proud of.

3) My time with Estelle in Big Brother was very challenging - she was at times so hard to understand as a person because she was inconsistent. One moment grand standing one thing and then completely contradicting herself the next. Housemates would gather in rooms to discuss what to do about her daily. The real problems I had with her were never aired, but the reactions I had to her were! I honestly went up to her and told her "I have been saying this OR I have been saying that" I bitched about her to her face as well as behind her back. I would love to discuss with you all the things I found problematic about Estelle, but for reasons of 'letting go' and out of respect for her I will not as it would just seem pathetic to go over. My season of Big Brother would not have been the same without her. She put in an amazing effort and to be honest I believe she was the back bone to the series. Every housemate went on a roller coaster with her and that made for great television.

P.S: While last year I went on a holiday to the Gold Coast with Estelle, I can sadly say we are not friends. I have deleted every social media connection with her - The reason for this is that I was sick of A) hating myself for what had been and could never be changed. B) worrying about her because she worried me. C) Feeling betrayed by the comments she made about me to mutual friends.

4) I was the 'gay' contestant in 2012 but I was never representing the community! I am my own person. Gay people can be fabulous, rude, sporty, straight acting, flamboyant, good looking, unappealing, self obsessed, narcissistic, successful, parents, lawyers, unemployed... the list goes on. What I do like is how our individual and unique stories are consistently being told because we are interesting both male and female.

NOW, I am on back on here officially to have fun. I love Behind Big Brother people for their passion. I am highly emotional and do say the wrong thing from time to time, most of the time I then try to apologise. At the end of the day I want to share with you my backstage look at the new series for Scoopla. I want you to post what you would like to know and in return I will do my very best to get your answers.

Lots of Love

Benjamin x

hqdefault.jpg

From Logies night (April 27th)

@ BenjaminJNorris: Was @Timdormer a better winner of @BBAU9 than me? Maybe! but his @YouTube channel proves @Channel9 deserves more editing awards! #truth

Benjamin Norris ‏@BenjaminJNorris 2h
I think @tee_smyth & @BenFromBrisbane have more talent in their dental floss than @timdormer but I am not into fake people! #justsaying

tim dormer ‏@timdormer 3m
@BenjaminJNorris who are you? Fucking pick on someone your own size.

Benjamin Norris ‏@BenjaminJNorris
@timdormer you look pretty small to me! Especially up against the night if nights! Nowhere to hide tonight hey Timmy? #bringiton

Estelle Landy ‏@Stellvadore 10m
@BenjaminJNorris @tee_smyth @BenFromBrisbane @timdormer Must you always drag someone down in order to make someone else feel better?

Benjamin Norris ‏@BenjaminJNorris 6m
@Stellvadore must you always hide behind a truth that was never seen. If anyone bullied u it was josh and Michael who hated u more than any1

screen-shot-2014-04-28-at-2-04-10-am-png.38844

Benjamin Norris ‏@BenjaminJNorris 7m
@902Crooks I
2764.png
Estelle and I still do. I love who she is & think she stands for amazing things. But I never bullied her!

Benjamin Norris ‏@BenjaminJNorris 4s
Bullied? are u kidding! I went to lunch with Drew & Tully with Stacey & Tim texted Drew to say why would he hang out with such losers? #wtf

Tara Shannon ‏@tarashannonx 9m
@BenjaminJNorris @Stellvadore get in it @mickyb273

Michael Beveridge ‏@mickyb273 7m
@tarashannonx @BenjaminJNorris @Stellvadore I'm drunk and useless.

Benjamin Norris ‏@BenjaminJNorris 27m
Oh pleas @timdormer u are the fakeest person I have ever met. Bullying people behind closed doors/now open doors is just as bad! #truthisout

https://twitter.com/search?q=#truthisout&src=hash
Estelle Landy ‏@Stellvadore
@BenjaminJNorris @timdormer I find this highly hypocritical !
https://twitter.com/search?q=#truthisout&src=hash
Benjamin Norris ‏@BenjaminJNorris 22m
@Stellvadore am I interrupting you sneaking into the Logies again? you let people believe I bullied you. #Realrecognisesreal #idontthinkso

Rohan Mirchandaney ‏@metaRohan 21m
BEN NORRIS & TIM DORMER TWITTER FIGHT NOW. *gets popcorn* #bbau
https://twitter.com/search?q=#idontthinkso&src=hash
Rohan Mirchandaney ‏@metaRohan 3m
BEN NORRIS USED DIG. ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Rohan Mirchandaney ‏@metaRohan 43s
TIM DORMER USED HARDEN. BENS ATTACK MISSED!

Rohan Mirchandaney ‏@metaRohan now
WILD ESTELLE LANDY APPEARED!

https://twitter.com/search?q=#idontthinkso&src=hash
Tahan Lew Fatt ‏@TahnyLew 33m
@BenjaminJNorris @timdormer OMG!! Haha

Where he implies Tim is gay for some reason

Retweeted by
Benjamin Norris
Lachie Kilbs ‏@hafeau 1h
@BenjaminJNorris @timdormer Would've loved to see you and Tim in one BB house. Tim would win by a mile but would be interesting.

Benjamin Norris ‏@BenjaminJNorris 1h
@hafeau @timdormer and I would never be in the same show - as they never put 2 gay people like us on the same show! #wishtheywould

Retweeted by Benjamin Norris
Tracey ‏@TipsyTracey 34s
@BenjaminJNorris i think we all saw tims bullying on tv i am amazed he won BB he was so nasty

It's somewhat comical yet rather tragic how people suck ass of people they actually hate just because they're a z-grade celeb who appeared on their favourite show. I remember the Benjamin hate at the end of the 2012 season on here. I was APART of it.

And as someone who has met Ben (i served him at the Brisbane Pride festival last year) i can say he's just as bad as he came across on TV. If not worse.

You live in Brisbane?!

w0jp89.gif

Estelle Landy @Stellvadore · 8m
Some people are so salty they should just grab a glass of water......

Estelle Landy ‏@Stellvadore 14m
Bullying in any shape, size, form, colour, unicorn. Regardless of the motives or "reasons" - not OK! Fight the urge, rise above.

Christopher Tiainen ‏@CTiainen 9m
@Stellvadore agreed! The golden age of grotesque, How many lives do we have 2 lose before people 'wake up' to reality? Words cut deep inside

Estelle Landy ‏@Stellvadore 6m
@CTiainen some seem to think its okay because it's "justified" with petty reasons. Only thing that is JUST-IFIED IS @jtimberlake

Benjamin Norris ‏@BenjaminJNorris
@timdormer & @Stellvadore put u in a room of truth & the two of u would be mortified but still intelligent enough to play it like a fiddle!

https://twitter.com/jtimberlake
Estelle Landy ‏@Stellvadore 4m
@BenjaminJNorris @timdormer I've never responded to your indecency. Someone would want to be ostracised to be a "victim"? You're fucked.

Michael Beveridge ‏@mickyb273 1h
@tarashannonx @BenjaminJNorris @Stellvadore I'm drunk and useless.

Estelle Landy ‏@Stellvadore 21m
@mickyb273 the beauty of evasion through alcohol.
1f49c.png
270c.png

Back