Skip to main content

What if: Celebrity Big Brother Australia (2015)

Should 9 consider producing Celebrity Big Brother in 2015?

• Total voters

Beams

Simple question. Should there be another season?

I'm actually surprised there hasn't been. Will it happen in 2015?

I think 9 would do a better job at this than what they're doing now.​

I'm actually surprised they haven't done it yet.

They tried the apprentice and it didn't do as well as they hoped in the ratings, and then went ahead with the celebrity apprentice and it delivered much better results.

You'd think with all the offshoots of their other programmes, that they'd give a short celebrity edition of the show a go. It's been 12 years since CBB1, and they wouldn't be hard pressed to find interesting "celebrities" to cast.

A second series of CBB is worth a shot, though I fear if it's wildly successful, Channel 9 would pursue CBB at the expense of the regular show, so for this reason I'd be both apprehensive and intrigued by the prospect.

It'd work well, especially with BBAU being so tightly controlled these days. Celebrities are more likely to want to do it if they know they're not going to be shown doing anything too embarrassing. BBUK's even let celebs out to work in the past.

Like, I'm not saying BBAU's super-controlled new style is a good thing, but they might as well use it for something good.

His "all non-Australian Big Brothers are shit" ego rearing its head again. What a cockbag.

Big Brother All-Stars was one of the best US seasons (easily in the top five, which isn't bad considering they're on season 16) and Big Brother 14, when ex-HouseGuests came back to "coach" the game, was my all-time favourite series.

And Ultimate Big Brother worked fine in the UK.

............Not that this in any way relates to Celebrity Big Brother.

It'd work well, especially with BBAU being so tightly controlled these days. Celebrities are more likely to want to do it if they know they're not going to be shown doing anything too embarrassing. BBUK's even let celebs out to work in the past.
Was rather ironic/idiotic that practically the first non-twist conversation they aired was discussing showering nude when the HMs and viewers both fully well know that's rather irrelevent nowadays - it's not going to be broadcast!

Celeb BB would work better than All Stars for BBAU in my opinion - may be it's because I'm a few thousand miles from it but I just don't get how any housemate, especially in recent series, could be considered an "All Star". I don't really even want to see my favourites again and the HMs they pick for BBAU are so bland and indistinguishable from one year to the next that seeing how they get on when thrown in together just isn't that interesting as basically BBAU picks the same cast every year - just gets different people playing the roles.

Celeb Big Brother would be the go. Don't want an All Stars.....the game has changed too much with Nine, they aren't going to be the same x HMs that we all knew and loved. If they do go down this track, no HMs from the last 2 years!!

i wouldnt want a big love in though of Ch9 celebs..you want them to go each other.

So...

Merrick Watts ----- Pisses everyone off but is best radio man in Australia ;-P
Ryan Fitzgerald ------------ why not?
Kyle Sandilands ----------------- hates Merrick and it would be funny
Karl Stefanovic ------------------ Just give him some booze and watch him go
Sam NewMan ------------------- likes to get his nuts out and polarises viewers
Matthew Johns ----------------- stupid rugby guy but is funny
Eddie McGuire ------------------ most opinionated person in the world and will piss everyone off

Chrissie Swan ------------------ ex housemate with celebrity status
Fifi Box ---------------------- will look good ina bikini
Marcia Hines ------------------------- gotta have one nice person there
Tracie Grimjaw -------------------------- the smart one
Maggie Kirkpatrick ------------------------- The Freak.
Jackie O Henderson --------------------------- Will fight with Kyle and that is always funny

and from Overseas

Jeff Probst ----------------- chance to cross promote survivor, expecially if its coming up
Katie Hopkins ------------- former Apprentice UK contestant who now seems to be famous for saying controversial things

I said yes but I am not so sure I want another season.

Without Updates and done a lot better, I don't think I want another season.

Watching the French version at the moment, on the Net, I can see the difference so much. I can see that the French have spent a lot of money, the quality can't be compared. The best part is that the HMs have not be given a scrip or topics to talk about. We can see them just the way we used to in the early BB AU.

The potential for our BB is there, why CH 9 can't give us what we want ? It is frustrating. BB was my favorite show and still am, but the way it is now I don't want it back

Here's who I have.

Celebrity Big Brother (2015)

Men:
1. Jeff Probst (he's hosted a reality show, now he's in one)
2. Kyle Sandilands (can he redeem himself after hosting a season?)
3. Firass Dirani (he's been a Power Ranger and a House Husband, but can he be the Husband of this house?)
4. Glenn Ridge (because Tony Barber would be too obvious)
5. Red Symons (He walked out before, and we can't let him get away with that)
6. Josh Moore (this former Housemate never got a chance to be officially evicted)
7. Kawhi Leonard (Can the 2014 NBA MVP make a slam dunk?)
8. will.i.am (to crosspromote The Voice)

Women:
1. Kylie Minogue (she should be so lucky to enter the House)
2. Jackie Henderson (If you have Kyle, you must have Jackie)
3. Gretel Kileen (what happens when she enters the House.... as a Housemate?)
4. Torah Bright (can she grind her way through the House?)
5. Marny Kennedy (it may be A gURLs wURLd for her, but can she can't escape the Big Brother House)
6. Tracy Grimshaw (the intelligent one)
7. Layla Subritzky (will her "Oats a la Layla" get celebrity approval?)
8. Katie and Lucy Mercer (because you can never have too much sugar)

Intruders:
1. David Tennant (the Tenth Doctor comes to the House)
2. Melissa Rivers

Kyle Sandilands was in the 1st celebrity BB. I dont count old HMs as celebrities. we pay overseas celebs to judge our talent shows why cant we get some D list ones for our version of BB?

Intruder: Joan Rivers

Kyle Sandilands was in the 1st celebrity BB. I dont count old HMs as celebrities. we pay overseas celebs to judge our talent shows why cant we get some D list ones for our version of BB?

Intruder: Joan Rivers

First, Joan Rivers died recently. That's why I included Melissa.

Second, I was basing some of this off previous Celebrity BBs (including the most recent one which Gary Busey won).

Back