Skip to main content

Episode Day 2 (9/9/14) Live Show: The Storm Has Arrived

...I wouldn't take the money as a rule... but if I did I'd use it to put on a massive slap-up banquet meal for everyone and party on for as many days as possible until the money ran out!... lol!... cheers.

I think that they will nominate in pairs and then people will evict the person in the pair that they like the least

Priya already getting laughs from the audience, and Lisa is the first to let out a bitchy remark... Yay! Lisa will distract the fickle audience from hating Priya! We must sacrifice Lisa as an offering of praise to Priya!

I like the fish bowl this year, and the power play.. This is normal BB not fake like yesterday. It's always odd during the first week or 2 till everyone becomes accustomed to the HM's.

Did y'all catch that Gemma said she had been in a relationship with a girl though?
What? Where did that fit in with that long arse relationship with her boyfriend who is now a friend? Oh, it's all making sense now. Admittedly, she tripped my gaydar playing basketball while not dribbling...

Everyone who's there, are you guys waiting or are they still taping?

Back