Skip to main content

Celebrity 'Big Brother' UK - Summer 2014

...Judy's take on Kellie and Audley's interactions with each other was fascinating to listen to... she is so insightful at times... in referring to their backgrounds within the boxing world dictating their body language made real sense...

...the panelists hit a few home truths on James/Gary and Dee... Matt Richardson's view s on Dee and George was bloody hilarious!... the guy in the audience... (Paul)... cracked me up as usual... he should become a permanent guest host on BOTS...

...Judy's comments on Leslie and Frenchy was spot on too... the audience so loves Gary Busey don't they?... it looks like the audience and the public will punish Stephanie severely when she comes out of the house somehow... I can't wait to see what she has to say for herself when that happens!... I really can't!...

...Dianne Youdale... (Sticky loses his breath)... she made a good point about how the big personalities... 'licking their wounds' and being quiet now after all of their arguments at the start of the show... (that makes so much sense)...

...Ricci's rant at Gary during the face-to-face nominations was really nasty towards Gary... he's on my... 'I can't stand them'... list alongside Stephanie/James and Leslie now the rotten little turd!... (that list grows longer every day!)...

...Dianne believes Leslie and Frenchy are on borrowed time with probably Frenchy to go tomorrow... hmmmm!... interesting!...

...that 'ode' was a waste of airspace for me... what was the sense in it?... Lionel Blair's rant against Luisa in last seasons Celebrity Big Brother sounded awful!... (I never watched it last year)... I'm surprised Luisa didn't deck him lol!...

...the blackboard in the background of the phone-in section said... '12 shopping days left until final'... and when does Big brother Australia start?... lol!... a little overlap but pretty good timing for us all eh?...

...Stephanie is definitely in hot water with the public after hearing one of the phone calls...

...I think that the general consensus within the audience... bar 2 of them)... is that Leslie has lost his 'oomph' now and needs to go... ...Frenchy seems to be liked by them in general... Kellie is wanted to be remaining in the house by the panelists... they all love George of course!... lol!... it seems they like Audley from what was said... Stephanie is hated by all the panelists and audience unanimously alike!... and so she should be!... they all want Stephanie out so it's probably bye byes Stephanie tomorrrow!!!!!... please!!!!!...

...it seems that Leslie has definitely warn out his welcome in the house... his carrying on about food is getting to them all by the looks of it... I really thought that Dee was going to pour that drink over his head when she said... "go and get your food...NOW!"... lol!... Emma's joke just after it was quite funny...

...Frenchy trying to recruit George etc to be in a fitness video was funny... George worked it out that with his 2% cut in it that he'd be able to pay for a pint of beer!... "I'm in!"... he said lolol!...

...a pretty good episode of BOTS from me today!... wow!... BOTS is doing alright with me as of late with all of the positive comments from my point of view for a change lolol!... cheers.

Stephanie is nothing but shit in my shoes.

Not surprised by her behaviour in the house and with a brother like Spencer, my god I feel for their parents.

...I feel even more sorry for Stephanie's grandparents Tesa!... they're probably around Gary's age so bloody hell I can only imagine on how she treats them!...

...I'm pretty sure that after Gary's high life with women/booze and drugs that at one stage in his time in rehab for all of those things that he has probably been through a rigorous bout of anger management classes to boot!... how he doesn't lose his temper with the housemates dishing out such vicious and cruel comments simply amazes me!... he has such a beautiful nature at all times and it's because it's genuine... it's no act... he is naturally complacent and all credit to him for it too!...

...do you know what I'd like to see?... Gary to win this and as they are all congratulating him he says to them all after a cheeky wink... "now THAT was 'acting' peoples!... that was the best role of my life !"...

...I swear to god that I would literally pee my pants in hysterical laughter!!!!!... cheers.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::)

Please,please,please British public get rid of Stephanie...what a vile,vile,vile creature. Ricci too what a nasty piece of work

...do you know what I'd like to see?... Gary to win this and as they are all congratulating him he says to them all after a cheeky wink... "now THAT was 'acting' peoples!... that was the best role of my life !"...

...I swear to god that I would literally pee my pants in hysterical laughter!!!!!... cheers.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::)
That would be awesome

I'm not. He's a cantankerous, intolerant old cunt.

...:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:... geez tdw!... you've got to learn to say what you REALLY feel!... lol!... there's no point in bottling it all up my friend!... :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:...

...you are right though... Gary sure can be like that... just like about 10 million other grandfathers around the world at least!... lolol!... one of my grandfathers was a happy go lucky one and the other was exactly as you described lol!... I sure knew which one I liked to visit and which one I didn't lol!!!!... cheers.

You know thinking about this from a celebrity perspective...a lot of those so-called celebs you would think that they
would be making friends with Gary,sure he has LOADS of hollywood connections..talk about shooting yourself in the foot

I have to admit @Mr Stickyfingers that I am more and more coming around to really liking Gary and enjoying what he brings to the house ;)

...yeah I do understand why people don't like Gary at first bleachy... although I liked him from the get go... but as Judy James (I think) said... he's like a big moose that lumbers into your lounge room... what do you do?... you sit there quietly and just watch him until he leaves lolol!...

...I really do think that most of the housemates just plain hate the fact that he's more famous than them in my opinion...

Please,please,please British public get rid of Stephanie...what a vile,vile,vile creature. Ricci too what a nasty piece of work

...it wouldn't surprise me if they do evict her out... we can only hope I guess...lol!... Ricci is a vicious person isn't he?... I'm surprised that it wasn't him and Stephanie that hooked up together... but then again... they are so much like each other that usually it's a case that opposites attract don't they?... cheers.

You know thinking about this from a celebrity perspective...a lot of those so-called celebs you would think that they
would be making friends with Gary,sure he has LOADS of hollywood connections..talk about shooting yourself in the foot

...oh wow!... I haven't looked at it from that angle Lindsay... what a great point to bring up!... so true too... what a bunch of nuff nuffs aren't they?...

...if they have come onto Big Brother to further their careers they obviously haven't taken into account that the producers or directors or TV moguls could possibly be watching them have they?... if I was any of those that I just mentioned and had previously been thinking of hiring say... Leslie or Stephanie to do a movie or show... after witnessing their behaviour in there I'd be thinking... 'stuff that... I don't need bitchy prima donas with massive egos in my entourage!"... what simpletons they are!... great point Lindsay!...

...but if Gary Busey came up to you and said... 'I highly recommend such and such to do that movie or show'.... for example... then yes!... they have definitely shot themselves in the foot for sure lol!... cheers.

...I know that some of us want Stephanie out but these polls tell a different story... it looks like Kellie or Leslie to go... (I hope that it's Leslie)... the British public can be very unforgiving... cheers.

2014-08-29_21-03-25.jpg 2014-08-29_21-02-54.jpg

well @Mr Stickyfingers you will be happy with that. Tbh I would have preferred Stephanie to go, but Leslie turned out to be a nasty person so probs deserved.

...ha!... hahahahahahaha!... I LOVE IT!!!... Leslie is gone!!!!!!!!... brilliant!... Stephanie next!!!... that is such a great result!!!... I said in a previous post that the British public were unmerciful!... sucked in Leslie!!!!!!!... (as you can see bleachy... I'm a tad bit happy lololol!)... what a great result!... cheers.

Stephanie next then Audley please. Sure I can understand knowing Frankie then Kellie could be a bit on the weird side but you CAN'T nominate her for that. It's not her failing, it's yours.

TBH the sooner someone nominates Edele the better. She's like two shades of pure bland. I have no idea why they even cast her.

Stephanie is annoying me. I kind of sense she's taking the piss out of George?

With Edele being cast, I think it was slim pickings for a cast. A few things about Leslie needing the money, I think their agents approach BB and offer up their clients and then they get talking money. I bet Katie Price has negotiated a few seasons and BB just won't pay what she's asking. And that's how we get Edele. She's just divorcing so needs the money.

The only person who doesn't need the money is Gary. And perhaps James, but he's a raging narcissist so it's not about the money for him.

...today's show?... a long post ahead here folks... sorry about that!... lol!... George... you funny bastard!... everything that he says so far is gold!... Gary/Dee and George for the final three for me!...

...George's take on as to why James was booed was beautiful to watch... he so asked the right questions... James's reply was piss weak but what the hell?... James trying to wriggle himself out of a situation whereas his ego is being questioned was hilarious to watch!... even Leslie laid it on the line in the Diary Room... everything that George and Leslie said was true... only James cannot see that though!... what a loser!...

...Kellie and Audley's talk was good to see... they both understood each others feelings on the issue in the end... I'm really starting to like Audley... he has a really different outlook to the rest of the housemates... he's showing that he is an individual and I like that... it's about time that Audley has had some good airtime...

...Audley and Dee's talk afterwards was quite an education too... Audley really is on a trip of self awareness at the moment for sure...

...Gary talking to George and James just shows to me on just how much that whatever Gary says comes from his heart with no hidden agendas... his inner soul is so beautiful to discover... I love it!...

...the... 'Leslie is hungry talk'... with James and Dee I've mentioned before so no more said about that... Gary learning to wash up under instructions from Edele was funny to watch lol!... obviously Gary has hired minions to do those things for him in his private life lol!...

...I so hate Stephanie!... moving on... George/Gary and Audley are saved because they got the most votes to save... great result so far...

...Stephanie's behaviour again was pure disgusting in her attitude towards both Gary and Leslie...her just breezing past Leslie killed his ego right there and then lol!... what a bitch!... "she didn't even see me... what a drama queen!"... were Leslie's words as it happened... his realisation that he has lost his shine in the house was quite evident right there...she is so nasty!!!!!...

...Stephanie's talk with Dee about Audley... (as far as I'm concerned)... was her trying to 'recruit' Dee over to the way that she treats Gary in my opinion to be honest... Stephanie's 'germaphobia' doesn't ring true to me either... more on that in a later post...

...Gary's... 'Germany' joke that he shared with George/Stephanie and James was quite funny!... and to be honest... when they were talking about Gary and Stephanie said... 'he's right there'... and one said... 'don't worry... he can't hear you anyway'... I reckon that Gary could hear everything that they said lololol!...

...the party was a tad bit boring to watch... Gary and Frenchy's discussion on who will be leaving was a bewildering moment for me but Gary saying that Frenchy's noise that she made sounded like... 'a cat with a speech impediment' was funny as... (for me)... lol!...

...I just love listening to George talk... he could be a natural stand-up comedian if he put his mind to it I believe...

...Gary wearing the sunglasses in bed looks so bloody funny!... wtf???... lol!...

...George had a boner watching Stephanie I'm sure of it!... (she gives me a' soft on' to be honest)... pretty on the outside... ugly on the inside... I've got to give Kellie her due... she knows what she is facing on the outside after Big Brother and is being so realistic on how she will be perceived... she's very brave indeed!...

...(I can't believe that Stephanie got more cheers than jeers but what the hell eh?)...

...Leslie gets evicted!!!!!!... the look on his face when he heard his name called out was beautiful to watch!!!!!!... here is that very moment...

2014-08-30_10-04-23.jpg

...the look of disbelief because of his ego was pure magic in TV!!!!!!!!...the other 3 looked so shocked that it wasn't them... now THAT was the British public being so unforgiving for past crimes against other housemates to me as I have said in previous posts!... he is now back down to Earth in regards on how he sits in the order of things again... his ego is definitely taller than him...

...the interview with Leslie afterwards was him in damage control in regards to his mean attitude within the house... especially in regards to Gary... his rubbish won the audience and Emma over I guess... the words... 'gift of the gab' comes to mind... he looked a tad bit embarrassed with his playback of his time in the house but it didn't faze him at all in my opinion!... he is such a horrid man!... he really does think that his... 'sad face'... can excuse all of his bad behaviour of crimes past... (it doesn't work like that Leslie)... thank god he's out of the house!!!!!... (yes bleachy... you are right lol!)... good riddance to bad rubbish as far as I am concerned!...

...unfortunately... showing Leslie's... 'good bits'... didn't outweigh his... 'bad bits!'... it just goes to show the calibre of the man... cheers.

Stephanie next then Audley please. Sure I can understand knowing Frankie then Kellie could be a bit on the weird side but you CAN'T nominate her for that. It's not her failing, it's yours.

TBH the sooner someone nominates Edele the better. She's like two shades of pure bland. I have no idea why they even cast her.

...I so agree with everything that you say here my friend :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:... cheers.:)

Stephanie is annoying me. I kind of sense she's taking the piss out of George?

With Edele being cast, I think it was slim pickings for a cast. A few things about Leslie needing the money, I think their agents approach BB and offer up their clients and then they get talking money. I bet Katie Price has negotiated a few seasons and BB just won't pay what she's asking. And that's how we get Edele. She's just divorcing so needs the money.

The only person who doesn't need the money is Gary. And perhaps James, but he's a raging narcissist so it's not about the money for him.

...just quote what I said to timmydownawell's post just before lol!... I so agree with this too! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:... cheers.

...today's BOTS... I honestly really and truly have no idea as to why Emma loves Leslie so much?.... hasn't she watched her own show?... moving on...

...Audley and James are apparently being pitted against each other with the rest of the house within the next day or so Emma says... it sounds quite interesting ... I can't wait to see that... I so hope that Audley wins out on that one lol!...

...I so love Luisa... her outlook on the show is always from left field lol!... that first guy in the audience sure nailed it about Leslie didn't he?... the lady that commented after him was annoying for me though lol!... Kellie seems to be on the outer with the panel and audience... Luisa wants James to go and she wants to punch him in the face lololol!...

...David shitting on Gary was enough for me to wipe him off my 'I like' list... (and here I was praising him the other day!:mad::dead:)...

...Leslie gets an amazing reception from the audience!... again as with Emma... haven't they watched the show?... I am so not going to miss that whiney voice of his... (please BOTS... don't have him on as a guest on the show in future episodes)... again he won everyone over with his 'gift of the gab' of mentioning his 'boyfriend'... talk about easing the pressure of himself with total expertise!!!...

...the only thing that I got out of Leslie's appearance on BOTS was that hopefully it'll be the last time that I see him!... such a horrid man!...

...there were some pretty good questions from the people on the phones... I hope Luisa asks him to explain his behaviour towards Gary while in the house in the next part of the show... Dee hopes that Ricci is in the final with her... (Dee get away from the dark side my love)...

...Luisa didn't roast Leslie alive... bummer!... (you let me down my sweet!)... Audley saying what he did about Stephanie was fun to watch... Stephanie just can't take any criticism lol!...

...today's BOTS show?... pretty flat really... cheers.

Back