Skip to main content

A Storm Is Coming (Big Brother 2014 Promo #1)

I should say, I didn't even mind the party rock 2012 or twist 2013 ads. They were fun, they were well produced.
However, IMHO, they created about ZERO hype!

check them out:

You don't even necessarily know they are BB ads until the end.

Even when 10 ads, were pretty lame (2004 - the QUEEN Gretel laying around with question mark envelopes), they still created HYPE.
That's what I want NINE - HYPE, not a really well produced, but ultimately unrelated dance sequence.

EVEN if you hate Kyle and Jackie O.... tell me this doesn't create more hype than 2012 or 2013.

Same @bleachy_dude. Hype is definitely what the previous two pre-seasons were missing.

Hopefully tonight's promo may give us a bit more of that though, with the whole "storm" speculation. But you are definitely correct in saying that Channels 7 and 10 are much better at creating promos and building up their TV shows. Channel 9 have always been by far the worst at it - and that goes for all of their shows, not just for Big Brother.

Big Brother Facebook updated cover photo.

1902880_842278455791620_3752220271883019801_n.jpg

I don't know why, but this whole "A Storm is Coming" bs has made me less enthusiastic about the upcoming season... :/

Also, @bleachy_dude thanks for the twist promo. I'd finally forgotten how bad it was, and now it's entrenched in my brain again. :(

I don't know why, but this whole "A Storm is Coming" bs has made me less enthusiastic about the upcoming season... :/

i am expecting a massive boathouse, water around it, and a zoo. i hope it's not just a dinghy and an oar otherwise i've been thinking of the wrong movie #wilson

Back