Skip to main content

A Storm Is Coming (Big Brother 2014 Promo #1)

I'm really, really not interested in anyone being paired off. That never works out for anyone, and it's one of those twists that gets thrown out the window anyway because we quickly realize that we're not seeing them act with any genuineness, but rather in a way to adapt to surviving with a partner. As for people entering with preexisting relationships... yeah, no. Just give us good, fun, (somewhat) relatable people to watch.

Palm trees and storm - maybe it is a Darwin. Crocs in the pool. Air raids. Really big stubbies. Other stereotypes. (Never been up there, so dunno what else.)

No. You know what? This is a stupid idea. Why am I posting it?

Some more wildly inaccurate guessing... million monkeys with a million typewriters... someone might get close.

Pirates.

Storms.
Palm trees.
Sonia is holding a cutlass which has been 'shopped out.
The prize money is going to be in gold in a treasure chest.

im8pad.png

Here is a Sneak Peak of things to come.

Ad will hit our TV's from TOMORROW.

Female Thor? Storms, bolts of lightening? ;)

I'm just back to drop a complaint.

I never thought I'd want for BB to be back on Ten, and to return to these days but its like a masterpiece in comparison. I never even watched more than twenty minutes of last season. It will take something big to get me in this year (but this promo did get me back to this forum, I guess).

I never thought I'd want for BB to be back on Ten, and to return to these days but its like a masterpiece in comparison. I never even watched more than twenty minutes of last season. It will take something big to get me in this year (but this promo did get me back to this forum, I guess).

"Will there be an imposter in the House?"

"Yes."

^^^ MAJOR BB05 SHIVERS. Of course, it turned out to be shit, but...

I'm really, really not interested in anyone being paired off. That never works out for anyone, and it's one of those twists that gets thrown out the window anyway because we quickly realize that we're not seeing them act with any genuineness, but rather in a way to adapt to surviving with a partner. As for people entering with preexisting relationships... yeah, no. Just give us good, fun, (somewhat) relatable people to watch.
The pre-existing relationships, I agree though I did like '05 (Season I'm currently watching!) how they did Logan. That would be something I'd love to see again.

"Will there be an imposter in the House?"

"Yes."

^^^ MAJOR BB05 SHIVERS. Of course, it turned out to be shit, but...

Generally I think that Channel 7 is the best network in terms of creating hype with pre-show promos.
However, Channel 10 did very well with Big Brother promos, of course 2005 is a highlight, even the "I don't think so" 2008 adverts were really good.

Needless to say, of the FTA networks, Nine is the worst!

Back