Skip to main content

Which Housemate was treated the worst?

Elkii

Which housemate do you think (of any season) was treated the worst by their fellow housemates and why? (the worst without deserving to be treated in such a way).

Watching season 3 makes me think Belinda is a prime example of this as she was constantly attacked by ben/Carlos/etc for no apparent reason based on the BB footage.

Last edited:
I can't remember her name but I'm pretty sure she was an intruder in season 6? and she had a secret task where she had a heart that vibrated with her and every time it vibrated she had to tell whoever she was with how much she loved them.

I remember a scene where she sat down at the table and everyone got up almost straight away and left her. Nobody really liked her.

Does anyone remember who this person was?

Also Rachael from season 5 was treated pretty badly by most of the male HMs but she also went into the house with a bad attitude.

I think belinda as well. I don't remember a lot from some seasons, but I remember they were quite horrible to her. I also think estelle was treated rather poorly too.

Estelle for sure.

Salad fingers was nice to her though (I think he was? I just wanted to say salad fingers)

Salad fingers was nice to her at the start but eventually turned nasty when she didn't put out and joined the "we hate Estelle" club.

I do wonder what would have happened had Belinda not walked. Seems like she would have made the top 5 quite easily before being knocked off by reggie

Belinda easily, though I would throw in Rachael and Rita from series 5 and Travis from series 8 as well. I wouldn't mind rewatching series 3 to see if I see it any differently now that I know a bit more of the background information, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. And I don't think Estelle fans realise how nice a series she was in.

I can't remember her name but I'm pretty sure she was an intruder in season 6? and she had a secret task where she had a heart that vibrated with her and every time it vibrated she had to tell whoever she was with how much she loved them.

I remember a scene where she sat down at the table and everyone got up almost straight away and left her. Nobody really liked her.

Does anyone remember who this person was?

Also Rachael from season 5 was treated pretty badly by most of the male HMs but she also went into the house with a bad attitude.

That's Jade you're thinking of, I can't remember a lot about how the other housemates treated her though? I remember her being an outsider, but not much else.

That's Jade you're thinking of, I can't remember a lot about how the other housemates treated her though? I remember her being an outsider, but not much else.

Oh thank you. Yeah she was an outsider during her time in the house. I don't think she was the HM who was treated the worst though I just remember feeling bad for her.

Definitely the Boganic losers in the first season treating a female housemate like shit for not wanting to go nude in the shower (forgot their names). Sad fucks, just wanted to see her nude, and insulting her for not doing so (wow).

Back then BB surely loved to add in disrespectful, rude people...

If a girl says she doesn't want to go nude in the shower in these days BB, no man would complain. They would respect her.

Oh yes, also Travis from 08. He was treated horribly by the male bullies - Rory, Nobbi and their pet Ben. The guy's bad treatment was physical in nature - he was scrawny and short, whilst those 'men' were built and tall. They treated him like how high school bullies would treat their victim - pushing, shoving, etc.

Estelle's 'bad' treatment was rather subtle in nature and not that terrible. It's just that it was recent, so people make it a bigger deal. I actually like her, but I don't like it when people make it a big deal when it comes to her treatment. The housemates were just competitive in nature, so they made a strategic plan to get rid of her - they saw her as a threat as she never got evicted. It was all strategy - Welcome to Big Brother.

Last edited:
Belinda

Travis from '08 was treated horribly by Nobbi, Rory and Ben.

Also, Estelle from last year.

Belinda was the worst ever treated, and Ben (Archbold) was the worst ever bully, although Paul runs a close second.

Wasn't he an ex cop or something and Belinda let slip about a criminal past and he just kept going on and on about it??

Anyway yeah award for biggest bully ever would be Ben from 2003, even the way he treated Reggie, telling her she was playing the game when she obviously wasn't. He was just a weirdo.

I felt bad for Rebecca in 07. She was so lovely but wasn't as outspoken as the others and only had a few friends.

Kate from that same season, too. She was 1st evicted though.

Back