Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
The answer for her is either no or she was the psychotic partner the other person would do anything to get away from.

There is a pretty complete profile on these forums that sorceress has major relationship hang ups that are way outside of normal and which get projected on specific housemates in wholly irrational ways.
Gotta' laugh at how pathetic some on here are and no, but it's pretty obvious you have no idea.
I've had plenty of relationships, I don't call my partner fuckwit...because I believe it's disrespectful.
It's really not that hard to understand.

I totally agree with you both. I was looking through jade's and tims's instagrams pre-BB (I know, I need to get a life) :) and they both have such similar pics; nature, walks on beach, animals etc. They are like 2 peas in a pod. So much so that I sent Tim this tweet View attachment 34913

Needless to say he hasn't responded. They would make a great couple though. Tim would bring out Jades more playful side and she, his softer more vulnerable side. They do get on very well. And the way he had his arm around her once it was only them left on the lounge after Tahan left on Finale night, it was so sweet; you could feel the deep fondness they have for each other, though I think for Tim the feelings run a lot deeper.

I totally agree. Great post. I hope he has read your tweet! I was thinking the same thing about Tim + Jade the other day when a pic of them together was posted on the Jade thread. And obviously after their interactions in the BB house. They're a huge source of support for one another and would definitely compliment eachother well. One can dream ;)

e6e205c4498911e3a14612d24ed1fd89_8.jpg

Oh wow. Gorgeous.

Does anyone know what app she used to edit this?

Oh wow. Gorgeous.

Does anyone know what app she used to edit this?

I think it is just the Instagram app using the filters or whatever?

-

Andrew Mercado ‏@andrewmercado 26m
Not sure what constitutes a relationship but it's common knowledge at Nine who had sex in #BBAU house, all cut from show to keep family vibe

This guy has never worked at Nine from what I can see but he is in the industry and currently hosts The Foxtel Movie Show. If what he is saying is true - we know that something was cut from the show about Drew and Tully because of it not being "family friendly" thanks to her friend. They denied it in today's story about them (not that I would expect them to be honest about it) but it is funny that this appears on the day that they are on the front page.

I think it is just the Instagram app using the filters or whatever?

-

Andrew Mercado ‏@andrewmercado 26m
Not sure what constitutes a relationship but it's common knowledge at Nine who had sex in #BBAU house, all cut from show to keep family vibe

This guy has never worked at Nine from what I can see but he is in the industry and currently hosts The Foxtel Movie Show. If what he is saying is true - we know that something was cut from the show about Drew and Tully because of it not being "family friendly" thanks to her friend. They denied it in today's story about them (not that I would expect them to be honest about it) but it is funny that this appears on the day that they are on the front page.

Oh! And someone from here has asked him to "elaborate"!

I totally agree with you both. I was looking through jade's and tims's instagrams pre-BB (I know, I need to get a life) :) and they both have such similar pics; nature, walks on beach, animals etc. They are like 2 peas in a pod. So much so that I sent Tim this tweet View attachment 34913

Needless to say he hasn't responded. They would make a great couple though. Tim would bring out Jades more playful side and she, his softer more vulnerable side. They do get on very well. And the way he had his arm around her once it was only them left on the lounge after Tahan left on Finale night, it was so sweet; you could feel the deep fondness they have for each other, though I think for Tim the feelings run a lot deeper.
You need to get Jade on board with the idea, it looks to me that Tim is very interested in her.

[MENTION=27738]tee[/MENTION]_smyth 2m
Happy 25th Birthday to the man with the best eyes in the country, [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]BB13 ❤️ #fangirl #babyblues #wanker

....am i crazy or is there a ground swell of support for the most toxic, sad relationship i've ever witnessed on television? Tully was horrible on her own, they were both horrible together. Why would anyone worship these two as a couple? Yuck on so many levels.

....am i crazy or is there a ground swell of support for the most toxic, sad relationship i've ever witnessed on television? Tully was horrible on her own, they were both horrible together. Why would anyone worship these two as a couple? Yuck on so many levels.

If they're happy together and feel like the relationship is giving both of them what they want..... then really after the show it's no one else's fucking business to say whether it's good or bad..I'll support whatever they decide as 2 adults....

I'm not going to pass judgement on either of them (like some sanctimonious people) based on an edited TV show in a massively stressful environment....

I'm sure they've heard plenty of criticism from family and friends who know them best (A lot of the other housemates seem pretty supportive of it, plus Drew's friends do)...and I think their opinion matters way more than any of ours...don't you??

Thank God! I thought I was the only one that felt this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back