Skip to main content

Episode Day 101 (6/11/13): Grand Final (155m) discussion

The ex-HM's are gonna tell us who they want to win.....again? Like we even care...

It would be so hilarious if Jade won for me, simply because I said she'd be first to be evicted. That said, I think Tim is the most fitting winner for this series, but Jade has done amazingly well. She's a lovely girl - just don't let ed near your winnings if you win.

Jade...lovely till the end.

Not a SINGLE FLAW

Gif-crying.gif

How are they doing the interviews for the final two? In the house or onstage?

What is this? Seriously. Why do we want to know who the HM's want to win. Faaarrrrr out!

I've never wanted to throw blunt objects at someone so immensely. God. Tully is so hungry for that spotlight. No matter who has it.

I KNOW. Out of all the ex housemates, I would have said Caleb or Boog had the right to be the "bestie" in that situation.

People considering a BBB party for next year: hope to god someone organises a metal detector. From these posts gonna be a shittonne of guns left at the door lol.
Hehe!

I only have two...

Yeah i'm in Sydney people! Partayyy!

yeah Tully..Hog Tahan's reunion moment :(
Yeah that was a hoot. And SOOOO unexpected!! /sarcasm

For years she'll be telling everyone she meets the story of how when she saw Tahan on the screen she just ran up to it and screamed and wanted to hug her!! Because she loved her most!!

Awwww... so wonderful to see the beautiful, very dumb, model in the final 2. Why does she deserve to be there again?

People who have a go at Tahan and Tim fans for bagging Jade might want to check themselves about what they say about Tahan. A lot of what happened was really early. She seem to calm down a became a really good entertaining housemate.

Back