Skip to main content

Jadaconda

Ed won't have any time to see Jade after leaving the house, seeing his family have been busy pimping him to about a thousand randy girls with their 'win a date with Ed' competition. He'll be too busy going on 'dates'. Or maybe Jade will want to go along too.

She'll probably think it's cute.

That is so freakishly true it isn't even funny... but is!

If he waits 2 weeks, she would have already have moved her stuff into his place, have an Ed tattoo and be pregnant with his little houso.

This is a very good point. So probably his best choice is to look like an a*hole but at least he ripped the bandaid off quickly!

Well that little Fairy Tale is about to come to a grinding halt!! Hope they're ready with sedation and a Psychologist at her Eviction Show on Wednesday! The Vultures ( including me *hangs head*) are keen to see Jade's face when shown footage of Ed nominating Jade on the same day they were kissing in the rain (so romantical!).....

In fact, there are countless gems Jade needs to see, although I fear her fragile heart may fail when she learns the awful truth.......

Given Jade's previous form, there is a good chance she will keep wearing rose coloured glasses when it comes to the (feeble excuse for a) man she calls "Prince Charming".

I am gleefully awaiting the eviction package they put together for Jade... but am not holding my breath. They are so soft at BB they'll probably only show her happy times with Ed to feed the fantasy in her own head. I do hope they show everything WE know instead..

At least she's not half as bad as the Zoeconda last year :p

She's a million times worse that Zoe was!!!!! Zoe talked about her affection for Michael but stood back and accepted that he didn't feel the same way! Jade is forcing Ed into submission, one cobra grip at a time! Asking Drew to draw her a map of Melbourne to get aquainted, talking about long distance relationships and telling Ed she loves him (and repeatedly reminding him of this, fishing for a different answer from him) is nothing like what Zoe did!

Watching the show tonight gave me the creeps

Jade as little big brother giving Ed the opportunity to tell her he loves her....please tell me that, even though it's not really in her character, she was just shit stirring?!?!

Watching the show tonight gave me the creeps

Jade as little big brother giving Ed the opportunity to tell her he loves her....please tell me that, even though it's not really in her character, she was just shit stirring?!?!

Yeh another cringe moment for jade. She just wants to keep talking about it and being a psycho. It actually makes me feel a bit sorry for ed, not much thoughm

I reckon Ed actually likes Jade.

Too pussy to tell her though, in the BB house at least.
Doesn't want to lose any votes ...and the whole win a date with ed!
Just watch him confess to how much he likes her when he's evicted!

Haha jade says to tim 'I have trouble talking to you because im worried about what I say being transported (wtf transported) and then goes and tells ed everything they talked about. Shes such a fuckstain.

Haha jade says to tim 'I have trouble talking to you because im worried about what I say being transported (wtf transported) and then goes and tells ed everything they talked about. Shes such a fuckstain.

Mikkayla must be face palming herself constantly...

I found it also hilarious how jade calls staples food... stables... wth?

She's a million times worse that Zoe was!!!!! Zoe talked about her affection for Michael but stood back and accepted that he didn't feel the same way! Jade is forcing Ed into submission, one cobra grip at a time! Asking Drew to draw her a map of Melbourne to get aquainted, talking about long distance relationships and telling Ed she loves him (and repeatedly reminding him of this, fishing for a different answer from him) is nothing like what Zoe did!

Yes but Jade is cute about it :)

I reckon Ed actually likes Jade.

Too pussy to tell her though, in the BB house at least.
Doesn't want to lose any votes ...and the whole win a date with ed!
Just watch him confess to how much he likes her when he's evicted!

Ed likes the attention, he is an attractive guy and is probably used to it. It's just that, as I've said before, normally he can just go home and ignore them later lol

If you go to the official page today, there's a photo of Jade trying to wrap her arms around Ed while lying down but his muscular arm is blocking her. That photo says it all.
I think her problem is that she can't read body language which is what, 80% of communication?

If you go to the official page today, there's a photo of Jade trying to wrap her arms around Ed while lying down but his muscular arm is blocking her. That photo says it all.
I think her problem is that she can't read body language which is what, 80% of communication?

If you read what it says they've just woken up and she's turned and kissed him on the shoulder, it also looks like he's reaching over with his other hand to touch her head

I think he does show affection that way, I just don't think it's genuine

Back