Skip to main content

Jadaconda

Mooseface

Little known member
Should the hms and/or her family pose an intervention? Is this her typical behaviour? Is she in fact in control? Or a total fruitcake?

It is the Jade creature who wraps herself around eligible males like the ...AnaCONDAAAAA. Ooooohhhh!! And squeezes and squeezes

hahah that's really clever!!!

I think Jades confidence has dropped major after she was dumped by her ex. He must've done some horrible shit to her for her to think ed is a nice man....

who is this jadaconda....???....I'm so out of it...
Tahan told Boog the other night (I think it was in a LF video) that the HMs - not sure which ones - used to call her Jadaconda and then she made Drew demonstrate the sound they'd use. It was very funny.

who is this jadaconda....???....I'm so out of it...
artwork courtesy of [MENTION=30464]Mr Stickyfingers[/MENTION]

jadaconda.jpg

She does seem to be unstable. It's not just with Ed.

I mentioned in another thread i think yesterday that she's seems very depressed at the moment, not saying she has depression but she's very down and negative, even the HMs have been bitching (although that's nothing new lol) about her behaviour.

It could be Ed, it could be the staples diet....or she could have already been having a rough time, which could explain her leech type behaviour with Ed

Somethings just not right

Should the hms and/or her family pose an intervention? Is this her typical behaviour? Is she in fact in control? Or a total fruitcake?

the hms can do what they want so if they dont want to intervene then no. maybe. yes shes in control, no one is forcing her to do anything. no comment.

Jade is doing exactly what Ed I'd setting her up to do - Jade has proved herself to be a much stronger character than Ed and would of taken his outright rejection well - apparently he keeps leading her on and when she acts he backs off just enough to keep her "waiting" also he keeps telling her "we will see" - he winds all the housemates up into believing his bull- Ed and his Twin are like one person and that person rides rough shod over whoever they want and I believe they never accept the responsibility for consequences - they are trouble makers whatever the Twin is doing Ed would be doing

Jade is doing exactly what Ed I'd setting her up to do - Jade has proved herself to be a much stronger character than Ed and would of taken his outright rejection well - apparently he keeps leading her on and when she acts he backs off just enough to keep her "waiting" also he keeps telling her "we will see" - he winds all the housemates up into believing his bull- Ed and his Twin are like one person and that person rides rough shod over whoever they want and I believe they never accept the responsibility for consequences - they are trouble makers whatever the Twin is doing Ed would be doing

Ed hasn't set her up for anything, he told her he didn't want anything from her but she wouldn't give up....he then got drunk and gave in to her advances. Happens all the time, but usually you can let them down gently (or not so gently) and walk away...

they're not exactly in an ideal situation for that lol

I'm disappointed her cousin didn't give her a big hint. It might have allowed Jade to redeem herself in the eyes of the fans and given her a chance to win.

At least saved her from that humiliating " I've found love in the big brother house" speech. That was really bad.

Another anti-Jade thread. Women are normally feel attached with men after kissing, cuddling because of increases of oxytocin. If they don't meet each other on a daily basis, then she may don't fall so hard for him, but they have been living together 3 months, 24/7 in an amplified environment, so let's say what she is doing in sometimes out of her control when they are so close. Most of us were fooled or will be fooled in love once at some stage in our life. Even smart women or successful men can act very silly when they are in love. Can you be sure that you act wisely when you fall for a person who doesn't love you back? So, why don't give the poor girl a break when she just acts like a normal human who is being fooled in love.

Another anti-Jade thread. Women are normally feel attached with men after kissing, cuddling because of increases of oxytocin. If they don't meet each other on a daily basis, then she may don't fall so hard for him, but they have been living together 3 months, 24/7 in an amplified environment, so let's say what she is doing in sometimes out of her control when they are so close. Most of us were fooled or will be fooled in love once at some stage in our life. Even smart women or successful men can act very silly when they are in love. Can you be sure that you act wisely when you fall for a person who doesn't love you back? So, why don't give the poor girl a break when she just acts like a normal human who is being fooled in love.

So a woman can cling to a guy who doesn't want her? Is stalking alright?

Did... Did someone say Jadaconda?

iioWJFlwDmmih.gif

Haaaa... Classic Drew! I love the Jadaconda nickname - it's SO fitting. She definitely has issues with her ex-boyfrined and how their relationship ended. Do you remember her telling Drew in the 'wheel outside that the last six months of the relationship w/the boy from Italy he didn't show her any affection, didn't want to be seen with her in public and didn't kiss her or tell her he loved her? Only when she refused to take the hint for about half a year, he then has to tell her he was into someone else. This Ed relationship is much like how her last one ended... and come hell or high water, she's NOT going to take no for an answer. It helps having Ed trapped in the house with her with no outside contact and no other friends to play with. She's reliving her last rejection but refused to let it end the same way.

Back