Skip to main content

Episode Day 87 (Wed 23/10/13) and Eviction

Yeah, did Tim or Jade get any family visits? Hope so and hope we see it tonight.

This may be the first eviction I don't care about at all. Maddie is offering very little, Boog gets very annoying, and Jade's creepiness is a little unsettling.

There were visitors who went in yesterday morning so hopefully they were their families. The live feeds didn't give any hints away though... just that people went in.

I wonder how much daily show we will get and how much we'll have to sit though Sonia's useless chatter and the terrible contrived edited features. Urgh.

This may be the first eviction I don't care about at all. Maddie is offering very little, Boog gets very annoying, and Jade's creepiness is a little unsettling.

Same, even though I don't mind Boog. With two or so weeks left i really am not fussed. Jade leaving would affect the house most.

Screeeeeeches in...executes a double somersault with twist and lands on the "Moran"

Reeeeeeeaaaaaches for the lappy *Phew*

Made it :D

I wonder how much daily show we will get and how much we'll have to sit though Sonia's useless chatter and the terrible contrived edited features. Urgh.

"Do you wanna see some footage?!"

*crowd cheers*

*thirty seconds of footage*

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHH"

Jade is the most deluded HM we've ever had since 2001.

Cannot wait to see her get evicted tonight.

Screeeeeeches in...executes a double somersault with twist and lands on the "Moran"

Reeeeeeeaaaaaches for the lappy *Phew*

Made it :D

Disappointeingly the Russian judge has given you a 5.6.

Back