Skip to main content

What important info did Maddie divulge??

Hardyhaha

Lawson's only fan! lol
I've been waiting to see if anyone else picked up on this before starting a new thread. I haven't been able to find any chat about it. (Please point me in the right direction if there is an existing thread.)

Does anyone know what the 'something important from the outside world' is that Maddy divulged to the housemates? If it was important, why weren't we told what it was? (I'm secretly hoping that she may have mentioned that Tully is now single.)

POSTED: DAY 71, 5 DAYS AGO
Maddy The Baddy

Madaline is sent to the dog house, but her friends rally around her.
“You’re in the dog house,” Big Brother reprimands Madaline for accidentally revealing something important from the outside world.

She is made to sit by Mr Clooney’s kennel as punishment. Rallying around her (literally), fellow Housemates are kind enough to bring their chairs over so they can continue to all talk happily together.

Yeah I really wanted to know what it was as well! The first thing I thought of was she told them who the PM was.

Also I thought revealing information would have attracted a strike rather than the half-baked 'punishment' she got.

Yeah I really wanted to know what it was as well! The first thing I thought of was she told them who the PM was.

Also I thought revealing information would have attracted a strike rather than the half-baked 'punishment' she got.

Hate how they don't tell us - they treat us as though we, the audience are in the house! LOL!

Maybe she told them how popular tim is..hence Ed picking up his anti-Tim campaign and mentioning his cards so his family can do it on the outside too

I think it was when she told Tim something Ed said about him before she was in the house

Maddie was in lock down when Tully was evicted, so that can't be it. It was probably something really minor that doesn't directly relate to the game. Something like the election results, but much more minor.

Maddie was in lock down when Tully was evicted, so that can't be it. It was probably something really minor that doesn't directly relate to the game. Something like the election results, but much more minor.

But her gf posted the twitter comment about being single well before she went into lockdown.

I'd agree it would be something trivial otherwise the punishment would have been worse.

I don't think she was in lockdown when Tully was evicted.

The male intruders were in lockdown during Tullys eviction but I dont think the female intruder went into lockdown the same time, so I think they would have seen Tully say that she considered Drew a 'very good friend and comfort' but they would know Tully had been dumped by her GF.
I don't think that it was about Tully as it would have affected Drew at the time?
I think he would be upset for Tully being dumped, even though he probably would like to be with Tully, he isn't too sure what Tully actually wanted when she left the house.

I wonder if Madaline mentioned something about BB or just a current affair?

I'm pretty sure you are talking about when she was put in the doghouse on Day 71? If that is the case, I doubt that he was told what Tully said at her eviction. The next night at Day 72 is the day Drew basically told Jade he hoped Tully was waiting for him, that he would phone her after he was evicted and that he still didn't know what she thought.

Edit: I need to learn to read before posting. The incident being talked about is the thing on Day 71.

Last edited:
Oh sorry guys, you are totally right. I was thinking of the male intruders... derp! It could well be that she revealed the Tully-Tahlia dramaz then!

Hate how they don't tell us - they treat us as though we, the audience are in the house! LOL!
She possibly told them that this season is rating down alongside the last season on ten in total viewers, as she pointed out it was winning the demos Maddie was spared a harsh punishment lol.

The male intruders were in lockdown during Tullys eviction but I dont think the female intruder went into lockdown the same time, so I think they would have seen Tully say that she considered Drew a 'very good friend and comfort' but they would know Tully had been dumped by her GF.
I don't think that it was about Tully as it would have affected Drew at the time?
I think he would be upset for Tully being dumped, even though he probably would like to be with Tully, he isn't too sure what Tully actually wanted when she left the house.

I wonder if Madaline mentioned something about BB or just a current affair?

Geez how hard would it be to keep a secret. Id be dying to tell Drew abt Tahlia!!

After Big Brother revealed the voting percentages last week to the housemates, I cant think of anything Madeline would have said that could have had a massive impact on anyone in the house.
I mean when she came into the house it would have been very reasonable for her to know that Ben seemed a certainty to win.
So much for that theory.
The results of the election would not be a surprise to too many either.

I have been waiting for this information also. It's a bit rude to mention it & then just leave us hanging with no explanation.

Frankly, it could be absolutely anything..

Only chance of finding out is through her eviction interviews I think!

what the 'something important from the outside world' is that Maddy divulged to the housemates?

Her bra size, on a Wednesday? Pretty sure they're pneumatic and can change on a whim.

Simply - I want to know too; but we'll never be told. So, let's go with bra size.

Back