Skip to main content

Episode Day 60 (Thurs 26 Sep 2013) Daily Show & Showdown

If Tahan picks Ed for the PS she's on top of my shit list for the week....

Wait, no, just under the smell... she's 2nd...

I'm not a big fan of the Sisters, but if they weren't blonde and were bitchy, nobody would accuse them of being stupid.

They're just really nice girls. Being nice doesn't mean they're stupid.

Quote one intelligent conversation they have had then

And we wait for the impending scene, where Tim scurries to the Diary Room and says...

"OH DEAR, WHAT HAVE I DONE, BIG BROTHAAH?!??!" (in his scripted, cartoony childish voice)

His schtick is getting tiring...bah. Who knew Tim would flush his popularity down the toilet, while Tahan comes out as very likable!? WOW...just wow.

This x 10000000000

I can't stand Tims hours and hours in the diary room with that pathetic fake voice.

Christ Tim, I don't like you during these moments.

He even acted like he was hearing it for the first time: "Oh right! Italy!"
Sooo calculated! He really doesn't like Ed.
Ed is nothing but a dick to Tim, though. All he does is whinge about him and try to turn everyone against him. What's to like?

I've studies with some people who may as well have had a lobotomy and they still passed, bottom line you are paying for an education, you'll pass regardless

Your not at a real uni, or doing a real uni degree then - only 1 out of 3 complete most real degrees.

Hope so. It would be the decent thing to do. Love that mikk and tahan are a lot closer than many viewers think.
To be fair, with the way the producers chop and change timelines constantly she may have made her decision before the hair dryer thing. I'm going to look for clues because I'm really liking her right now but if she didn't take Nathan in after that I'm going to be shirty at her.

Back