Skip to main content

Episode Day 58 (Tues 24/09/13): Live Intruders Special

He did in his intro vid. But in all fairness he said he uses soap to wash so I don't think he would be that stinky.

If you never wear deodorant - you never need it. Once you start using it, it makes your body overproduce pongy smells. My partner and I don't use deodorant... and we don't get complaints from people.

(You do have to wash every day, however!

Liking Justyyyynnnnnn so far - at last someone who interacts with the dog like a normal person! That's major points from me right there.

Watever happens, I doubt justynn and Nathan is able to top Ava as an intruder
You're taking the piss right? For one thing I imagine both Justynn and Nathan can walk on their own without being carried from room to room.

Ava was vomit inducing.

That's fucked up if one of them is removed within a week due to some stupid online poll

I think Channel Nine wants to promote their Jump-In app and make everyone download it!

I've just finished watching on record. And I, too, have thoughts.

1. I love a twist, so I'd like Sonia to announce "later tonight we're introducing two intruders - dead!"
2. Justynn is HOT.
3. Nathan doesn't watch the show. Does he just want to be on telly? It's quite insulting, really.
4. Ben looks better with Bert's hair. Which is the most disturbing sentence I have ever written.

who said Justynn doesn't wear deodorant?

i thought he just looked shabby. He shaved his neck!
he said it

he said he likes soap - that body wash is crap and he doesnt use deodorant
he believes a woman wants to smell real man

no wonder he's single!!!!

I think I prefer Justynnnnn at this point. Nathan seems like a nicer guy, but not the kind of entertaining HM I want to watch.

Sorry, but I feel like I'm already bored of Justynn and I think the housemates warmed up to Nathan instantly the fact that Justynn was hanging out with Tahan who was trying to escape the intruders is not a good sign.

I think Justynn is a bit of a one trick pony and he looked a bit uncomfortable and not the best conversationalist and he was silly to let them know he new everything about them. Justynn will come across to the housemates as a bit of a threat and Nathan won't.

This show is gonna get boring if Nathan goes through. Let's see the lovey dovey times.. Shall we? *eye roll*

If the majority of FB'ers luv Ben they're gunna hate Justin & he will get the least votes...

Back