Skip to main content

The Bimbo Twins

Don't forget about these two when voting. I feel like there is a lot of attention on the others right now so these two could be forgotten and get booted like Caleb.

Yeah, I just voted for them for the first time ever! Bit worried.

I hope they go! When the clip was aired of Lucy taking the spoon off Katie because She wasn't icing the cake properly literally took the cake. They are strange and dysfunctional but unfortunately from viewing the official bb fan page on Facebook they have a lot of dumb people voting to keep them in. Really shows the mentality of the general Australian public

I hope they go! When the clip was aired of Lucy taking the spoon off Katie because She wasn't icing the cake properly literally took the cake. They are strange and dysfunctional but unfortunately from viewing the official bb fan page on Facebook they have a lot of dumb people voting to keep them in. Really shows the mentality of the general Australian public

WTF are you even talking about? LOL You dislike them because they're 'weird' or something?

WTF are you even talking about? LOL You dislike them because they're 'weird' or something?

Um did you read what I wrote? That's what I'm talking about You know pretty much reiterating what the majority of the posters on this thread have voiced their opinion on

Um did you read what I wrote? That's what I'm talking about You know pretty much reiterating what the majority of the posters on this thread have voiced their opinion on

SOR-RY! I didn't read the thread, just thought your post was stupid

what's wrong with that cake thing? they are family, they do't have to walk on eggshells, they can do that type of stuff. they're not the most entertaining, but they have a great attitude.

what's wrong with that cake thing? they are family, they do't have to walk on eggshells, they can do that type of stuff. they're not the most entertaining, but they have a great attitude.

It was just another classic example as to how Lucy controls Katie, talks over her incessantly, takes the spoon off her for something as petty as icing a cake. That is why their is a consensus that they should be separate as Katie is not able to show her personality due to Lucy being so overbearing

Best attitude in the house. From the fish thing to the fake tans to what they said to Mikkayla about Tim and Drully. Even when they brought everyone together for high tea yesterday to smooth the waters because the whole house was in meltdown. Katie asking "what was your favourite moment of last night?" to break the tension made me laugh out loud. I really hope they make it through this week.

Get rid of these frauds, everything about them should insult BB fans - BB couldn't get a twin so they went for some cheap and nasty bleached sister act.

Lucy is such a fake, all the tit fondling and flashing - is that considered sweet?
Caleb got used, now she's trying to cling onto Tim.

Tahan should be rewarded for seeing straight through the bullshit.

the fake giggling, the dressing the same, the laying around all of the time is awful they need to go .... Vote for Tully so the Sugars can go

i hope they go! When the clip was aired of lucy taking the spoon off katie because she wasn't icing the cake properly literally took the cake. They are strange and dysfunctional but unfortunately from viewing the official bb fan page on facebook they have a lot of dumb people voting to keep them in. Really shows the mentality of the general australian public

this this this!!!

Get the boring ones out!!! Keep the entertainment!! Its a show afterall!!

How the fuck did this pair get nearly half the votes. Their mothers phone bill must be huge.

How the fuck did this pair get nearly half the votes. Their mothers phone bill must be huge.

No, because so many people wanted Tully out that they gave all their votes to the HM who was rated most likely according to the oddsmakers at the start of the betting cycle. They kept at it to make sure even after Tully dropped way down in the odds to stay. This won't likely happen again.

These two do my head in, they're so annoying to watch and they never talk - it's always a scream. I can't believe they got 49% of the vote to save tonight... What? I hope they (and annoying/loud/bossy Mikkayla goes next)!!!

Back