Skip to main content

Mid-week Wednesday Evictions from October 2nd

Am I the only one who doesn't see the big deal nor excitement about this? Firstly the change is not for another month and secondly there will only be about 3 Wednesday evictions before the show ends. Big deal! Too little too late if you ask me!

Messing with the schedule isn't good but actually I think this is a better schedule for BB, especially with 90 minutes for the weekend action on Monday, which will probably now include Showdown. Hopefully Confidential gets ditched as a result and Late Night Feast isn't sacrifed.

I suppose Evictions on Wednesdays may rate better, because it won't be up against X Factor

Even though it has been confirmed that Monday will be 90 minutes has anything been said about the start time (or did I miss it).

I wouldn't be surprised if AGT runs from 7.00 to 8.30 (or 8.45...) and BB is again pushed back to starting later. That way the AGT results will be in competition with The X-F and get a 30 minute head start.

Isn't a results show only 30 - 60 min max? I know with Britain's got Talent they were only 30 min. I think X Factor's results are 60 min. Would not make sense to make them 90 min. The main performance shows are still Sundays.

I thought AGT results were announced at the start of the following week's performance show. i.e only one show a week? :confused:

Just saw on twitter it will still be a 90 minute show on the Monday.

[MENTION=35313]Queen Alla[/MENTION] yes
[MENTION=486]bleachy_dude[/MENTION] [MENTION=31810]IRT5[/MENTION] [MENTION=32136]BL5965[/MENTION] An article was posted to the front page yesterday which clears up what will air on Monday. :)

Wonderful news. Now we'll get to see some proper footage from Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It will be a lot easier to follow the show and I dare say the people editing the show and selecting storylines will agree. You always worried about what you were missing from half the week with the stupid schedule we've had up until now.

Am I the only one who doesn't see the big deal nor excitement about this? Firstly the change is not for another month and secondly there will only be about 3 Wednesday evictions before the show ends. Big deal! Too little too late if you ask me!

^ This. Did anyone read what I wrote? ;)

Haha! I was gonna say sort of the same thing. Yes [MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION] we did notice you and yes we still love you haha

Wednesday October 9th's Eviction is going to be a little interesting - with daylight savings in force interstate the show will start 'an hour earlier' in QLD - same procedure as last year.

What's different this year is it is a Wednesday (weekday) and not Sunday - with gates closing at 5:15 pm are they going to fill the seats? E.g. anyone who works a 9-5 job is going to struggle to get there.

Wednesday October 9th's Eviction is going to be a little interesting - with daylight savings in force interstate the show will start 'an hour earlier' in QLD - same procedure as last year.

What's different this year is it is a Wednesday (weekday) and not Sunday - with gates closing at 5:15 pm are they going to fill the seats? E.g. anyone who works a 9-5 job is going to struggle to get there.

Yeah that was one of my problems with them being on Monday that it would be harder to get there. Now even more difficult with ridiculous daylight savings!

Is there an eviction on Monday 30th as well or is it the first eviction since the 23rd?

Back