Skip to main content

Isn't 6 up every week too many?

starry

It means some people are up every week whatever they do, so there isn't much to play for in the house with other HMs. This becomes even more obvious now there are less in the house.

I think 4 would be about the right number.

Yes, I'm sick of it being 6 every week! They might as well just put everyone up each week!

More of a chance that the less interesting ones are nominated and evicted. It's working very well so far.

Sharon. Xavier. Rohan. Jasmin. Caleb.

All the interesting ones & trouble makers are still there :D

It gets a bit crazy when you can be up just by one person as Drew (courtesy of ed) and Tully (courtesy of Matt) were.

I love how this thread gets started every week. I'm enjoying 6 but they will have to lower it soon I think; maybe in a couple of weeks.

I actually like it because it keeps us guessing with who's going! I like to be surprised.

I wonder if everyone will be so happy this week with 6 noms if say someone like Mikkayla goes this week due to the invisible edit. She hasn't been seen much this week past, and if this whole 'munity' (is that how you spell it? meh) is the storyline BB is going with she won't get much of chance to be seen as she isn't amongst that. Only a background player. I understand they did it to get rid of the 'boring' ones but if they are going to have 6, at least find some time to show a little bit of each. For example - don't show more of the Jade/Ed bullshit if neither of them is up.

What annoys me more is that they are never finalised. JUST KEEP THEM AS THEY ARE, WE'LL DECIDE FROM HERE.

I actually like it because it keeps us guessing with who's going! I like to be surprised.

Yeah I'm happy with 6 for a little while longer. It means we just don't know for sure. Prob needs to start dropping down semi soon tho

What annoys me more is that they are never finalised. JUST KEEP THEM AS THEY ARE, WE'LL DECIDE FROM HERE.

Yeah I'm 50/50 on that. If they kept them as they are initially we never would have had the fun of watching the Tim and Milk swap :D

The answer to why 6 go up each week is simple, like a great man once said.

"It's all about the monay!" - Vince McMahon

I understand why it was six but I was expecting it to change to four this go around. Maybe next week.

The answer to why 6 go up each week is simple, like a great man once said.

"It's all about the monay!" - Vince McMahon

I would love to know the number of votes instead of %. Would be interesting to see if this line they give us every week about 'record number of votes' is at all true. But alas, it shall never be.

i'm fine with the 6 being up every week - it takes power out of the hands of the HMs and means the smart ones will focus on entertaining us...

what i'm over is the save/replace. it's too late in the week, especially with no weekend coverage. it's done it's job, sowing seeds of conflict, now let's just drop it

It means some people are up every week whatever they do, so there isn't much to play for in the house with other HMs. This becomes even more obvious now there are less in the house.

I think 4 would be about the right number.

God, for an Estelle fan I'm shocked, You watched last year, 5 people were able to dominate the show till the end, they were able to put the same people up, over and over again, Someone like Zoe would never have made it to the final 4 because with 6 people nominated, she would have been up more then once and evicted.

I would love to know the number of votes instead of %. Would be interesting to see if this line they give us every week about 'record number of votes' is at all true. But alas, it shall never be.

Based on something Alex tweeted last year, I'm going to guess that around an tenth of the VIEWING public are reflected in votes.

http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/s...deny-rigging&p=1530361&viewfull=1#post1530361

http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/s...ictor-Thread&p=1528167&viewfull=1#post1528167

Yes, I'm sick of it being 6 every week! They might as well just put everyone up each week!
I agree. It's sickening and annoying. Especially now when we're gonna have like 10 housemates.

They should make it 4 or 3, just like old times.

Seriously...PLEASE STOP 6 NOMINATIONS! :mad:

Oh, they should drop the midweek nominee change. Just finalize it on nomination night with the Showdown winner changing the nominees on THAT MOMENT (after BB calls out the nominees, he can then bring the winner to do the swap in the diary room).

Yeah the swap thing is so not doing it for me. I never know who's up and what their nos are so I have never voted. The voting is closed before it evens airs here.

Back