Skip to main content

Drew should get some flack alongside Tully

Coming from a very big Drew fan, he's turning into a drip. Like Michael last year (although I was not a fan of him!), hooking up will cost him the game.

I like drew but its a dog act. If roles where reversed and drew had the girlfriend on the outside, we would be calling for tullys blood, along with a whole list of S words! But for some reason guys seems to get less heat from this kinda thing? They should both be ashamed of themselves but no doubt when drew gets out he will laugh it all off as "a bit of fun" where tully will have to go into hiding for 6 months

Drew will not win now Thank God. I've wanted Tim to win since week 2.
Now Drew is a home wrecker and acting like gossiping high school girl. Running to Heidi to inform her about what Mikkayla has said about her just shows what kind of person he really is. The friendship between Tim and Drew the first few weeks was nice but i think Drews real personality is coming out. He never defends Tim when other HMs are bitching about him. Drew was in my top 3 HMs now he is at the bottom with Tully, Heidi and Matt. Tim for the win!!!!

I am not a Drew fan anymore. Not after he and Tully were saying their "I love you's". I mean how can you love somebody that quickly?
I KNOW!!!! I nearly re-tasted the dinner I was eating as I watched this...methinks he's insincere & she's emotionally fucked up.

Drew will not win now Thank God. I've wanted Tim to win since week 2.
Now Drew is a home wrecker and acting like gossiping high school girl. Running to Heidi to inform her about what Mikkayla has said about her just shows what kind of person he really is. The friendship between Tim and Drew the first few weeks was nice but i think Drews real personality is coming out. He never defends Tim when other HMs are bitching about him. Drew was in my top 3 HMs now he is at the bottom with Tully, Heidi and Matt. Tim for the win!!!!
Given Tim's bond with Mikkayla, he'd probably drop Drew like a steaming hot bag of dogshit if he knew what was said.

The difference is that Drew is single so he's free to do what he wants, his choosing to be romantically involved with Tully is a poor choice and it reflects on his character but he's not responsible for Tully's relationship, Tully is.

Love your thinking. Now that would be TV worth watching. Can someone make this happen.
I think she's been dragged through enough at the hands of the BB experience don't you!? Why should she just become even more of a pawn ?

I think she's been dragged through enough at the hands of the BB experience don't you!? Why should she just become even more of a pawn ?

Agree with that.
People get a bit bloodthirsty on here with their 'entertainment' hunger.

I'm joking. Tahlia would be best to far run away, as quickly as her legs will carry her.

You have to admit, it would hypothetically make for fascinating viewing. But no one wants to see it for real.

I KNOW!!!! I nearly re-tasted the dinner I was eating as I watched this...methinks he's insincere & she's emotionally fucked up.

I don't trust anything Drew says anymore. He's a totally different person now. He seems so slimey. I can't believe how close he is to Tully and Heidi - the two more horrible people in the house. Just awful. I can't wait for those three to get kicked out the door.

Yeah I'm so over him. He's never getting my votes - and I do actually vote!

He's not winning.

Tully was always going to be his undoing and he's done himself no favours at all. Ironically though the house kind of pushed him towards her by making such a big deal out of nothing when Tim had his fake birthday and was painted as villian number one - then not nominated.

In their defence though I think both are young and fairly naive - not so much about how their actions will affects others but more how to control their own actions and feelings.

With regards to the bitching, he is targeting Heidi and Mikkayla. He must know how close Tim and M are, and how much sh wants his enemies out. He is stirring, wanting Heidi to get evicted. MAybe he is doing it with Tim.s collusion, so he can pull his head in a bit.

With regards to Tully, he is smitten, he is infatuated, he is an emotional guy and during this intense experience he had a crush on someone, as I am sure he has before in his life. This house is like an indefinite overseas trip - if you are the sort to get infatuated easily, if you have a partner, take them, or break up before you go. The experience can't happen, otherwise. Look at Drew. He was always going to have a romance in there.

I think he has hurt his chances, as Tim noted weeks ago, but, if he can manage to turn Tully into a functional human, obviously heal her and help her, then that could save him.

Drew is behaving like pond scum. With friends like him who needs enemies?

Drew is definitely getting blame for this as well. They're both as despicable as each other.

Drew is behaving like pond scum. With friends like him who needs enemies?

Lower. The pus that infects the mucous... that cruds up the fungus... that feeds on the pond scum. (hehe from "My Best Friend's Wedding"

Lower. The pus that infects the mucous... that cruds up the fungus... that feeds on the pond scum. (hehe from "My Best Friend's Wedding"

Haha! [MENTION=34029]murf[/MENTION] I was actually thinking of that line when I wrote my message but couldn't recall it with such accuracy so "pond scum" had to suffice! haha

Back