Skip to main content

Drew should get some flack alongside Tully

J

jb4493

First and foremost Tully is absolutely awful and everyone should be disgusted by how she has treated her (ex) girlfriend Thalia but I do hope that once Tully is evicted that Drew doesn't get to glide on by for the rest of it and collect a huge cheque. I have a feeling that this could be the case though because it seems guys are more easily forgiven, especially attractive men on reality TV. He will buddy up with Tim again and all will be forgotten as Tully will have been long gone. Drew is not as bad as Tully but he definitely isn't the great guy he made out he was for a good while.

He's shooting himself in the foot aligning with Tully and Jabba, He has helped Tully cheat on her girlfriend and He was very quick to go taddling on Mikkayla for not so much bitching, but confiding in himin a way. He isn't doing himself any favors.

Absolutely. Tully deserves all the shit she gets, but Drew has to take some accountability for his own actions and the part he played in this.

But watch his more deluded fangirls try to rewrite history so that he's completely blameless.

I hope he does glide on and collect the money, just sayin!

He won't, not now. I hope Tully is good in the sack, because his dalliance with her just cost him a cool $250,000.00. People aren't going to vote to give him the win. Trust.

Whoever writes the cheque must be looking for the liquid paper right about now, because the cheque had Drew's name on it, now they have to change it to Tim.

I liked Drew. Not any more. I think this is Tully's mess as she was the one who broke her promise to someone, it was not Drew's promise to break but he still loses point in my eyes because I am just not ok with it, he shouldn't have gone there.

Absolutely. Tully deserves all the shit she gets, but Drew has to take some accountability for his own actions and the part he played in this.

But watch his more deluded fangirls try to rewrite history so that he's completely blameless.

Agreed! And your last point is already proven by the 2 replies before yours. Both Tully and Drew should feel very guilty. I hope Tim romps it in even if Drew is in the final 2. I did like Drew quite a bit but not so much now.

He lost the game by hooking up with the emotional vampire that is Tully. He and Jade would have been a powerful duo in that house but while her star seems to be rising somewhat his has crashed big time.

He cops less than Tully partly because he was free to get romantically intimate (etc) with someone because, unlike Tully, he was single, as well as being a v.likable, warm affable type.
And..
personal charm and male gender=less responsible in some people's view.

I don't like his chances at all now. It's not just the Tully hook-up, he's shown a total lack of testicular fortitude and the running back to the girls with gossip looked really bad.

He cops less than Tully partly because he was free to get romantically intimate (etc) with someone because, unlike Tully, he was single, as well as being a v.likable, warm affable type.
And..
personal charm and male gender=less responsible in some people's view.

He may have been single... but he knew she was not..... and whatever about taking this decision on the outside... to do it on national television and really rub in the hurt and humiliation on the partner outside is as unforgivable as Tully's part in all this.

I think he may be losing it a bit now - in the way that Jade lost it a bit. I like to see the HMs as representatives of different sphere of the country, all meeting and competing in a popularity contest to see the vibe of the country.

Tim, Tully and Drew are examples of the over educated inner city types. Okay, that is a vibrant and fun subculture. Let's see how they interact, what they have to offer.

Drew started strong, then gave a bit of soul as he was opening up to Tully's ministrations. The sort of emotional intelligence displayed here was something that this group of navel gazing emotional bohemians do so well. But Drew, like many a scorpio before has a weakness, coming from this emotional side. He is easily infatuated. It has happened, and he is lost in it. I bet he really wanted her to go last night.

It would be nice that if Jade woke up, she helped him out. See the bond that was in the first week help him out.

The world of the inner city bohemian does have times of love triangles and tangles and gay bi confusions and emotional vampires and this is in the house.

I hate the people I hate because I hate the influence that the group they represent to me has in the country. The thought that Matthew or Heidi could do well, or even be liked at all, irks me. The response to Tully is so strong, and if I extrapolate my own experience, the hate is directed at what she represents as much as at her. It wouldn't have the fire if it was merely personal dislike.

Tully has represented emotionally draining girlfriends to me. Great conversations, fantastic make up sex, the challenge of every conversation being a potential blow out if you say the wrong thing, they are hard work, but she gets Drew, better than anyone, he feels. The world they live in does have housemates falling in love and cheating and drama. It makes so many memories of that time in my life, the stupid drama over break ups. It is a part of that world, and it is on display in BB. And alot of Australia don't like it, and alot identify with it.

He won't, not now. I hope Tully is good in the sack, because his dalliance with her just cost him a cool $250,000.00. People aren't going to vote to give him the win. Trust.

Whoever writes the cheque must be looking for the liquid paper right about now, because the cheque had Drew's name on it, now they have to change it to Tim.

I agree that he's done wrong but that doesn't stop me from wanting to see him win ;)

He lost the game by hooking up with the emotional vampire that is Tully. He and Jade would have been a powerful duo in that house but while her star seems to be rising somewhat his has crashed big time.

Completely agree - what on earth possessed him to go for someone who has a girlfriend????? WTF was he thinking???!!!

I don't think his actions warrant the same ire as Tully's, but he definitely warrants some backlash and I don't think he's getting nearly enough. However, unless something incredibly - dare I say - endearing or romantic happens between those two, I don't think he'll get the 250K whereas before if he got as far, he would have been a lock for the money.

It's not impossible that he could still win. If Tully screws him over and he looks like the wronged party; or if he has an enlightenment moment, similar to what Sophie in BBUK had towards Kris; or if they put Tahlia in as an intruder and he comes out of it on top; or if Tully goes this week and he gets back to his fun, prankster self and people simply forget. People have short memories when it comes to BB voting.

Drew Drew Drew what are you doing?!
I think he had this in the bag, I saw him go to the finale with Tim and since he's more likeable he would have gotten more votes, I really do not see this happening now.
Even though he's single he should not get involved with someone in a relationship, the public doesn't like to see that.
But not just this relationship bothers me but where is Drew from the first weeks and what has Tully done with him?! He's talking behind people's back now, him and Tim were so awesome together and he seemed so relax and now he's drawn to the other side by people like Tully and Heidi, I do not like this side of him at all

I am not a Drew fan anymore. Not after he and Tully were saying their "I love you's". I mean how can you love somebody that quickly? He was heart broken over Jade just moments ago. Jade was right not to go for him. I wanted Drew to win, but I don't see that happening now. He doesn't even seem like a good guy anymore. He's not acting nice to other people anymore like how he was before. And it makes me sick people voted to save Tully just for drama because now her girlfriend has to watch and hear about this affair from everybody watching the show .... all so they can be entertained. Sick.

And I don't get how he can like her. She is just soooooooooo horrible to everybody and even him. I just don't get it at all. I thought he just needed some cuddle or something, but he's blind in one eye and can't see out of the other if he's attracted to dark cloud. And if he can't see how he has no chance of winning now. He had it. He and him could have ruled this game. Wow. All for dark cloud.

Last edited by a moderator:
First and foremost Tully is absolutely awful and everyone should be disgusted by how she has treated her (ex) girlfriend Thalia but I do hope that once Tully is evicted that Drew doesn't get to glide on by for the rest of it and collect a huge cheque. I have a feeling that this could be the case though because it seems guys are more easily forgiven, especially attractive men on reality TV. He will buddy up with Tim again and all will be forgotten as Tully will have been long gone. Drew is not as bad as Tully but he definitely isn't the great guy he made out he was for a good while.

Drew had been going down in my estimation for a bit now. I was holding out hope he might do something to come back into a land of someone with integrity and balls, which can still be an interesting person to watch, but he has essentially just sealed the deal for me as Mr Time To Go....... Just a few others I would like out before him is all.

Back