Skip to main content

Episode Day 12 Friday Daily Show (30 mins)

I enjoy the aroma of Lemon Pledge ;)

tumblr_mqbfmiV2Y11qbfn6ko5_250.gif

I'm here after only having annoying slow phone access for two days:(

Tahoon!

I'm also on my phone which makes life so much harder #firwtworldproblems

Last edited:
Im SO enjoying this because its an ACTUAL normal show, with ACTUAL interaction even though some of the topics are vapid

Please let this not degrade into show after show of highschool style "who's going to get it on with whom".

Caleb likes Lucy!
Ben likes Ed!
Ed likes Tahan!
Jade likes Ed!
Jade likes Matt!
Drew likes Jade!

It's perfectly fine to have a bit and preferable to the bullshit that we've seen in the daily show for the past two weeks, but we really don't want this to be the only type of storyline being edited into the show. It's equally tedious to the "Ben gets Tasks" show.

Does anyone else have a like for Jade that seems to diminish on a daily basis? I'm not even sure why that's happening, I quite liked her at the beginning.

Ha, just look at Tim thinking, thinking, watching, watching. He has got a mind like a steel trap.

Please let this not degrade into show after show of highschool style "who's going to get it on with whom".

Caleb likes Lucy!
Ben likes Ed!
Ed likes Tahan!
Jade likes Ed!
Jade likes Matt!
Drew likes Jade!

It's perfectly fine to have a bit and preferable to the bullshit that we've seen in the daily show for the past two weeks, but we really don't want this to be the only type of storyline being edited into the show. It's equally tedious to the "Ben gets Tasks" show.

agree but you forgot a couple:
Jade likes Caleb
Jade likes Matt
Jade likes Jade
Tim likes Jade
Time likes Tim
Tully likes Jade

Maybe BB will say at the end of nominations next week that the Baribies are automatically nominated cause they breached the 3m rule OR maybe he just wont give a toss

It all depends on ratings & whether they think they need them in the house or out :)

Does anyone else have a like for Jade that seems to diminish on a daily basis? I'm not even sure why that's happening, I quite liked her at the beginning.

She's only appealing attached to Drew - his charismatic aura makes her appear shinier

Back