Skip to main content

Episode Day 12 Friday Daily Show (30 mins)

mutleyp

Well Endowed Member
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
I thought I should make one because there wasn't one, who is here tonight?

So it seems like they will be focusing on the housemate interactions tonight, which is really good - although it seems like romantic storylines will be taking centre stage. Hopefully they find a way to incorporate other storylines into the show.

It's preferable to the Ben and childish tasks show, in any case.

You're not a scientist you moron

You're still a student at Uni ( FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS)

From the preview it looks like a normal show for once, no tasks, no Ben stuff, just a regular episode :O what a twist

So it seems like they will be focusing on the housemate interactions tonight, which is really good - although it seems like romantic storylines will be taking centre stage. Hopefully they find a way to incorporate other storylines into the show.

It's preferable to the Ben and childish tasks show, in any case.

I know!! Im pleased!

Tim saying Tahan immature for picking Heidi. Heidi calling her Tahoon.

What a joke, 2 biggest fools in the house talking about maturity! Tahan has the fools fooled - and I hope she can laugh in their faces when she beats em.

Bad luck Rohan

There's no training program in World of Warcraft or Call of Duty for 'chiseling' away at groups or how to relate to ppl

When your evicted you can back to sitting in front of the computer & chatting to your nerdy game friends :)

Sooo happy that we're actually seeing a little bit of housemate interaction tonight!

Back