Skip to main content

Saturday Showdown - 3 August 2013

Medusa

Turns People to Stone
Well, here we are. Just in time to see CH 9's latest "brainwave"

Hope it's enjoyable....hope it is fun.

Get cracking and put your comments in here.

eeeeeek

carousel_showdown_sneak_peek.jpg

I'm beginning to wonder if Mike and Michael are ONLY narrators (ala, footy commentary guys), with Shelly being the only on-screen host?

We'll soon find out...

Oh! By the way, I was on the OS today and I skimmed through the behind-the-scenes video of Showdown.

Um, can I just say, totally the only thing that perked my interest while watching it was something I spotted in the background!

Maybe [MENTION=99]Goon[/MENTION] can elaborate on it, but is this an old school memorial wall with every single past HM's autograph on it?! :eek:

4ozx.jpg

Some of you may think I'm strange but I'd seriously love to see/hear more about this!

I'm beginning to wonder if Mike and Michael are ONLY narrators (ala, footy commentary guys), with Shelly being the only on-screen host?

We'll soon find out...

Well the official release describing Showdown was, hosted by Shelley Craft with commentary from Mike and Michael...

Despite this, Adelaide TV guides (the same ones that said CONFIDENTIAL on Wednesday) lists Showdown as "Hosted by Mike Goldman" :rolleyes:

Going by the updates there has been no sign of Xavier today, wonder if that means something...

Well, here we are. Just in time to see CH 9's latest "brainwave"

Hope it's enjoyable....hope it is fun.

Get cracking and put your comments in here.

Hey Dolly, got ya trolley.... drinks trolley that is... I loved it, especially the wheels, I want one .... :)

Oh! By the way, I was on the OS today and I skimmed through the behind-the-scenes video of Showdown.

Um, can I just say, totally the only thing that perked my interest while watching it was something I spotted in the background!

Maybe [MENTION=99]Goon[/MENTION] can elaborate on it, but is this an old school memorial wall with every single past HM's autograph on it?! :eek:

4ozx.jpg

Some of you may think I'm strange but I'd seriously love to see/hear more about this!

Me too. :) I love how nine embraced and accepted channel tens version by keeping this sorts if things.

It's basically the Captain's Quarters challenge with commentary by one of the worst housemates last year, Michael.

How disappointing.

Back