Skip to main content

Masterchef: The Professionals 2013

Whoaaaaaa, tonight's eliminated contestant made a comment that was WAY out of line and spoke volumes about what kind of person he really is: an arrogant blowhard. He made a dig at the winner's dish and everyone stared daggers at him.

I loved it!

I loved the selection of cooks and I really look forward to sinking my teeth into it --> when I say it I of course mean Marco's left nipple...

Ha!

Oh! you are so delishily naughty tonite! And I am so jealous. lol

Just saw the quip looser made, again it shows that 'Stars' might have all the money in the world doesn't mean they have taste - pardon the pun.

Last edited:
He was a bit of a dick wasn't he? Just before he was tossed out you could see him shaking, think he has a severe anger management problem.

Good on the soup woman. Sudanese people are such a good looking bunch generally aren't they. Am I allowed to say that?

He was a bit of a dick wasn't he? Just before he was tossed out you could see him shaking, think he has a severe anger management problem.

Good on the soup woman. Sudanese people are such a good looking bunch generally aren't they. Am I allowed to say that?

Yes, it is only considered racist if it is not complimentary. For example if I named my Top 5 Races to Shag, it would only be considered racist to the race who had been represented as the unshaggable race - which in my case would be the Mongol race - which I would never say because it is racist... doh!

Oh my God!

How red did pigman's face go last night?!

First he dishes up the equivalence of some sort of seafood epileptic fit on a plate, then is genuinely shocked when he is told it is rubbish!

At one stage I thought his head was going to explode!

And I just want to reiterate, that Marco is delish! I am seriously in love with him! I haven't been this in love since I first laid eyes on Michael's buttcrack on BB last season!

Sure, why not, Somalians and Ethiopians are beautiful too, so very tall and elegant.

I wanted that lentil soup, damn it looked yummy.
And Mr fusspot with his fussy little bits and pieces - well his famous customers,they probably don't eat most of the time or only eat bites like he made. his client's weren't too impressive but I can't remember them.

Famous food could just equal fried fatty crap like Elvis would order. He also looked like he was going to combust his face was THAT RED.

And I just want to reiterate, that Marco is delish! I am seriously in love with him! I haven't been this in love since I first laid eyes on Michael's buttcrack on BB last season!

I must say I see a distinct difference between those two. I could see myself kissing Marco ;)

I reckon Matt would be sooooo much fun in the sack. Marco would be screaming 'I want my orgasm. I want my orgasm! I WANT MY ORGASM!!!!' I'd be like 'You're the chef, baby, cook one up yourself.'

Jam I'd be scared you'd suffocate under his cravat and apron :(

First he dishes up the equivalence of some sort of seafood epileptic fit on a plate, then is genuinely shocked when he is told it is rubbish!

hahahalolhaha :)

One of his comments was 'Tommy Lee Jones likes my food' (or something to that effect) lol Tommy Lee Jones, though as delectable as Marco, is an ACTOR. Not a world renown chef. Nice as Marco is I can't picture him easily as Sheriff Ed Tom Bell chasing down Anton Chigurh. Different professions. Obviously.

Weak, weak man with his puffed out chest and telling put downs 'two hours to make soup'.

hahahalolhaha :)

One of his comments was 'Tommy Lee Jones likes my food' (or something to that effect) lol Tommy Lee Jones, though as delectable as Marco, is an ACTOR. Not a world renown chef. Nice as Marco is I can't picture him easily as Sheriff Ed Tom Bell chasing down Anton Chigurh. Different professions. Obviously.

Weak, weak man with his puffed out chest and telling put downs 'two hours to make soup'.

Just thinking? shouldn't a soup take that long or even longer?

Whoaaaaaa, tonight's eliminated contestant made a comment that was WAY out of line and spoke volumes about what kind of person he really is: an arrogant blowhard. He made a dig at the winner's dish and everyone stared daggers at him.

The thing is. At the beginning of the episode watching it you could predict exactly what would happen. She'd win with the best 'story.'

Then when she was doing lentil soup. Something which frankly is basic. You knew she had it in the bag.

Yeah the guy did something weird. However they didn't actually at all criticize how his food tasted. As opposed to the guy who did undercooked brains. All it was, was that he tried too much and they thought his approach was strange.

With the lady that won, they even commented how the soup was unrefined. Which to me suggests it's a basic nice soup, not fine dining. So I think while the guy who lost should have held his temper, I completely understand it.

I also totally think there was the subtle racism of lowered expectations going on fully. Further backed up by the fact you knew exactly how it'd play out from the beginning.

The brains guy should have gone, I actually think they got rid of that guy for personality reasons.

I have to wonder how the soup lady got through her Apprenticeship without learning how to make fish and chips.

I'm finding Marko somewhat repetitive repetitive repetitive. He says everything 3 times 3 times 3 times as he pushes them pushes them pushes them to hurry up hurry up hurry up...

Bit of misdirection going on I think. In TV Week Marco was pushing who he thought were the "ones to watch", & one of the two he named as his faves was the bloke who went tonight.

That was weird, the elimination - so it seems it's every person for themselves, be selfish and don't be a team player or you will get used and chucked out.
He was cute and a sweetie and should work for Jamie Oliver.

I liked him too kxk.

I'm really enjoying this series, it's good to watch these pros at work. Tough, tough challenges,that wedding cake was brutal but I'd love to eat it.

....maybe a bite of Adriano too :)

With the wedding cake, I want to see Zumbo and his team making it along side them with the same conditions.

I bet they could not do it to the level of the display cake. Which if you notice they never cut up. They brought out slices from else where... hmmz

Disappointing with some of their reinventions , its funny seeing the pros they would be outdone by the amateurs from past seasons
they need to do pros vs amateurs one season

Back