Skip to main content

Survivor : Philippines (Aussie TV - no spoilers)

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
For discussion at an Australian pace, no hints about the latest US-screened episodes please.

Pleased with that result. Well, any of the people who got votes could have gone and it would be no great loss.

Game changing moves in tonight's episode. I can't believe the arrogance and stupidity of Abi. I hope she realises that she was to blame for who went, rather than ripping into Lisa or Skupin. Judging by the preview for next week, she may just give Lisa the push she needs to shatter that alliance.

Game changing moves in tonight's episode. I can't believe the arrogance and stupidity of Abi. I hope she realises that she was to blame for who went, rather than ripping into Lisa or Skupin. Judging by the preview for next week, she may just give Lisa the push she needs to shatter that alliance.

Abi is an idiot. It sure is a weird season this time, I'm glad Lisa is shaking things up.

It really bugs me when they start praying about the game. I mean, to each their own beliefs but surely any god worthy of the name doesn't watch Survivor.

Oh, wait. Maybe I'm wrong about that, being a Survivor tragic I suppose I could understand [insert god of choice] liked it too.

But really, any god worth his/her salt wouldn't want to control the game. What's the point? What good would Jeff be?

Abi being slapped down by the whole tribe (except Pete) - harsh, or karma?
In my opinion comments from people like Denise were fair enough, they have had to live with her, however I think Jeff was a bit harsh in pointing out her stupidity and that everyone hates her and she couldn't read the signs.

I'm glad Lisa took a stand, but she's pretty bad at making decisions. She seems to have finally accidentally fallen into the alliance she should have been in several episodes ago (before she betrayed Malcolm), but yet again she took a wrong turn by offering a deal to Penner first.

In my opinion comments from people like Denise were fair enough, they have had to live with her, however I think Jeff was a bit harsh in pointing out her stupidity and that everyone hates her and she couldn't read the signs.

I'm glad Lisa took a stand, but she's pretty bad at making decisions. She seems to have finally accidentally fallen into the alliance she should have been in several episodes ago (before she betrayed Malcolm), but yet again she took a wrong turn by offering a deal to Penner first.
I think it is karma. I can't stand Abi and her arrogance. She was involved in one of the strongest alliances of all time and she has screwed it up. I would really like to see Skupin win.

I think Denise was accurate in what she said, and she doesn't seem bitchy. Jeff is a stirrer lol.
Lisa is naive but at least she is having a go. Hate the under-the-radar players who just coast along.

Poor old Penner, he thought he might be in with a shot this time.
I stumbled upon a rerun of the Australian season on one of the Foxtel channels last night, the one with Jerri & Colby & Skupin. Jeff looked so young!

I'm reposting in this thread for those who may not have seen it in the US pace thread... When I found out Lisa Whelchel was on this season I was reminded of this...

[youtubevid]4_e62qH5g-A[/youtubevid]

Happy with the final 4, I was supporting 3 of them from the start.

Abi - worst Survivor player ever?

Back