Skip to main content

Which housemate had the largest c*ck this year?

Sam just admitted to having a wank. Sounds like he was at it a long time. You only see by his hand gesture to Mikey and the remark that he is a 14 year old boy.

Check live video: Why Estelle has Stayed.

Lol trala lighten up. Do you really think anyone gives a shit about spelling and grammar? You're immensely boring, no amount of good spelling, grammar, or the ability to hit the enter key a few times will ever make up for your boring, non insightful and unfunny posts. (all 1807 of them).
Im truly sorry that you are jealous of my penis detection radar, maybe it's a tough subject for you because your husband (and by husband, I mean some sort of an animal that you have intercourse with) has a small dick and you can't get intimate with him properly because your fat upper pussy area gets in the way, don't take your sexually frustrations out on me.

How dare you?

HOW DARE YOU?!

You say what you like about ME! You say what you like about my POST COUNT! You say what you like about my lack of sense of humour! You say what you like about my PARTNER! You say what you like about my child! But you leave my extraordinarily magnificent VAGINA out of this!

I will have you know my vagina is a thing of pure wonderment! In fact my vagina was only complimented by the skill at the unadulterated pleasure it can produce by the entire Maroochydore Football Team last Friday night! And for your information a very gay member of this forum (not to name drop [MENTION=29803]mutleyp[/MENTION] ) was only saying last night, as he watched me shower via webcam, that the shear beauty of my vagina was enough for him to question his own sexuality!

Consider yourself reported.

I have created the greatest thread ever. :cool:

Meow are you a call girl by any chance?

If she is, I am guessing the genital warts come no at no extra charge...

How dare you?

HOW DARE YOU?!

You say what you like about ME! You say what you like about my POST COUNT! You say what you like about my lack of sense of humour! You say what you like about my PARTNER! You say what you like about my child! But you leave my extraordinarily magnificent VAGINA out of this!

I will have you know my vagina is a thing of pure wonderment! In fact my vagina was only complimented by the skill at the unadulterated pleasure it can produce by the entire Maroochydore Football Team last Friday night! And for your information a very gay member of this forum (not to name drop [MENTION=29803]mutleyp[/MENTION] ) was only saying last night, as he watched me shower via webcam, that the shear beauty of my vagina was enough for him to question his own sexuality!

Have you used a Bedazzler on it? I hear vagazzling is all the rage! Think how much more amazing it would be with SEQUINS??!

How dare you?

HOW DARE YOU?!

TraLa you said you'd never tell!

Like a flower blooming in spring covered in dew

You are still questioning if you are batting for the right team aren't you?

My little labia made quite the impression, as she always does...

Sam just admitted to having a wank. Sounds like he was at it a long time. You only see by his hand gesture to Mikey and the remark that he is a 14 year old boy.

Check live video: Why Estelle has Stayed.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nobody's listening to me. You're all too busy with your labia majoras!

I'm like a non-homophobic fairy slayer.

If I had a dollar for every committed gay relationship I have obliterated, I could buy this website and forever ban Meow.

In all honesty, I should come with a warning.

I'm like a non-homophobic fairy slayer.

If I had a dollar for every committed gay relationship I have obliterated, I could buy this website and forever ban Meow.

In all honesty, I should come with a warning.
Harmful if swallowed?

I was always told it was the mans shoe size that gave you a clue, about the size of a mans appendage.
Was I mis-informed?

Sorry sweetheart.

But she was dissin' my pussy.

:(

Oh dear.. I thought you were kidding about camming nude. What kind of a desperate slut webcams strangers, especially nude? Dearie me, can't you find a willing partner in real life? Now I feel sad for you. I'll stop with the insults now.. I genuinely feel bad, I was just messing when I said you were a sad sorry loser who has no life, but when you find out it's true.. It's terribly alarming.. I feel like I just made fun of the disabled kid or something! :( even sadder that you can't find a willing straight man to cam with. I don't know who to feel more sorry for. But there is a silver lining to every cloud, atleast if you had a hacker watching your keystrokes and camera, atleast they would have run for the hills.. Free antivirus software with 100% success rate :)

Anyway, no need to get your knickers in a twist, I'm only on here today because I have the flu, I usually don't sit around talking about petty shallow things like big brother all day, it's probably the least productive day I've ever had in my entire lifetime. Don't know how you manage to do it everyday. I feel guilty just wasting one lazy Sunday doing it! so wipe away those tears, you will have your life back tomorrow whilst I'm at work and you just have to submit your centerlink form online you taxpayer roughter! I paid for your computer and webcam so that you could flash your enormous labia to gay men? Real productive! I bet your kids would be proud.

Ps Complimenting your own labias appearance doesn't make it true, it's called 3rd party perspective, others agreeing that it's nice, and honey, take my word for it. Your labia is not nice if you have to cam nude with gay strangers because no straight men are willing to touch you or watch you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back