Skip to main content

Would Ben have done the same for Estelle?

Reni's Mum

From the OS...

“Everyone, come out here for a second,” Estelle calls after coming out from the DR.

She says BB just gave her a tough ultimatum. “Do you know what a moral dilemma is?” she says Big Brother asked her. She goes on to explain that she was given the rare chance to listen to her favourite song in the confines of the DR, or…

She could offer ‘a particular Housemate’ the opportunity to hear the entire greatest hits album of Kylie and Madonna. Benjamin’s face lit up as she points him out as the lucky listener and brings over headphones and an iPod.

Stacey grabs him and squeals with excitement and they jump for joy.

“I want to cry,” Estelle says of missing out. “Why did you do that for me?” Benjamin questions. “I know you’ve been bitching about me, but I don’t care,” she responds.

“You have to dance for us for the whole hour,” Stacey demands as Benjamin puts the headset on.

Michael hugs Estelle and consoles her, saying she did a good deed. He then gives her a massage as a reward.

In my wildest imagination I can't see Ben giving up his fave song for Estelle.. hell I don't think he'd piss on her if she was on fire he seems to hate her so much!

Insane!!! No way in hell would Ben or Michael do that for her!

I love Estelle but wish she would just spit in their faces and tell them to fuck off and die just once. But I guess shes smarter and more clued in than me, killing with kindness is actually probably the best strategy.

A. He doesn't hate her
B. Yes he would have. See option A

He doesn't hate her! They actually get along.

Ben doesn't "hate" Estelle. He might not "get her", finds her annoying, finds she grates on him but he doesn't "hate" her.

28wgs1y.jpg

Last edited:
So Estelle does a nice thing for Ben and now we get another Ben's a jerk thread. Surprise, Surprise.

Maybe Estelle did it for sinister reasons? To shame him in front of the other housemates and trigger her fans to post more "Mean Ben" threads on forums..... That calculating bitch! :rolleyes:

Estelle is one fantastic lady, by doing a good deed you can move on and up, by bitching back just drags you down and out, it's a cycle that never stops.... until a good deed is dealt and then move on.
Estelle has the strength not to be sucked into other peoples ego trips.
One fantastic lady who still is able to live young at heart.

Maybe Estelle did it for sinister reasons? To shame him in front of the other housemates and trigger her fans to post more "Mean Ben" threads on forums..... That calculating bitch! :rolleyes:

She did it to gain votes.

Wow! Ben's fans are both swift and blind! Swift to jump to his defense and blind to his faults lol. How can anyone think he would have done the same when, on the OS, he said this...

After Big Baby’s birthday party yesterday, Estelle had taken a liking to a sparky plastic wand and played with it during the afternoon. But Sam had a confession to make over dinner – he’d accidentally broken it.

While Estelle feigned disappointment at this news, Benjamin smirked beside her, “That kind of makes me happy.”

“Why do you take joy in my discomfort?” Estelle smiled.

“I don’t know,” Benjamin replied. “Sometimes you need to take comfort in some people’s misfortune.” His face was a mask of perfect seriousness.

Thank you, that says it all.
So.... all you Ben lovers..... can you see who Ben really is!!!

You do know that Ben was in a bad mood. (his eyes didn't have the sparkle in them)

He even told BB about it. He also spoke to Estelle.

I would be happy if she was unable to play with her stupid kid's toy wand anymore as well. Go sit outside on your own and play with it if you want but don't rub your juvenile actions in my face thanks estelle.

I also think she did this Ben thing for purely calculating reasons as well.

This is Estelle when she couldn't listen to music & when Sam broke her plastic wand.

[video=youtube;9-LqQyJy8iI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-LqQyJy8iI[/video]

Wow.. just wow! The similarities between Ben and his fans is frightening. *Braces for the aggressive onslaught of bullying comments*

Estelle is one fantastic lady, by doing a good deed you can move on and up, by bitching back just drags you down and out, it's a cycle that never stops.... until a good deed is dealt and then move on.
Estelle has the strength not to be sucked into other peoples ego trips.
One fantastic lady who still is able to live young at heart.
She gave him an Ipod to listen to for an hour. Not a kidney.

Back