Skip to main content

Stacey being ben's b*tch??

Michael Nguyen

Anyone notice how hypercritical ben was tonight? He was even bitching about Stacey behind her back about how fake she can be sometimes and how annoying she is and later being fake and telling her how much she means to him as a friend and comforting her etc

I feel like Stacey is just following ben around, she has no story to her big brother journey and i really feel like I haven't gotten to know her on a viewers level in comparison to characters in the house like Angie, Estelle, Michael etc?

I think it was just symptomatic of their group mentality. Clearly there's a, "We're awesome, we're number one group!."

If you don't give yourself totally to the group you're an outsider or a target. We are now seeing that even when it's not up to peoples actions, such as nominations, assigned to different groups in the house for a task. That the whole, "not one of us" mentality prevails above all else.

I

We are now seeing that even when it's not up to peoples actions, such as nominations, assigned to different groups in the house for a task. .
You call that a sentence? Consider every opinion I read of yours as pure mirth.

You call that a sentence? Consider every opinion I read of yours as pure mirth.

Well aren't you a stickler. It was 2.24am and I was a bit drunk. I'll be sure to put a conjunction in next time to please you. I probably was thinking along the lines of adding another example but didn't. Then didn't proof read.

Back