Who was he?

Jamie McDonald

CGBEDD.bmp

Jamie McDonald

CGBEDD.bmp

Oh my God!

That's him!

Oh I really didn't like him.

Remember he and the Mormon made up that song!

It was so lame!

Oh what was it?

It is going to drive me bonkers now...

Had a couple of friends over for dinner tonight. They informed me that Sarah is now back in Wagga Wagga. And apparently carrying on like she's hot shit because she's been on the show. I'm now thinking of going to the car yard she works at and wasting a heap of time pretending I'm interested in buying a car from her, before saying how I couldn't trust a car salesperson who's 30...

Saw Vesna at Red Bennies during a male stripper revue, best night ever made even more enjoyable by her quiet presence in a corner with a friend. I didn't speak to her but was very excited to see her.

Just saw this Lil Sis article on the OS about the first four evictees, sorry if it's already been posted.

Voices From The Grave: Evicted HMs Blow the House Open
Posted: 21 hours ago

I caught up with some of our dearly departed Housemates to get their take on the House’s nuts and bolts. Who’s rattling the foundations? Whose personality needs some major renovation? And who has the right-sized screwdriver to twist their way to the top?

Charne

Charne’s heading back to Drac’s next week – and returning to her dance classes too! – but since leaving the House the Gold Coast pin-up has put a lot of things on the boil … including some delicious insider goss.

Charne told me that she felt Michael may just have the chops to take out the competition but thought Benjamin might be a more deserving winner of the game. During her time in the House she often caught the ginger-maned copywriter talking about her but let his under-the-breath comments wash right outta her hair. “Why are you putting me down?” Charne admits she used to think about his ulterior motives. “Is it because you’re insecure? Is it because you feel intimidated? I didn’t take it too kindly. Not worth the time. He’s very manipulative and I don’t dig that!”

We also had a little pow-wow about literal dirt and Charne was dubious as to whether the House’s current state might meddle with her OCD. “I’d be delegating! ‘You,’ ‘You,’ ‘You,’” Charne insisted. “I’d make them spend four hours scrubbing the House top to bottom!”

Charne also predicts some more twists ahead from the ever unpredictable Big Brother. “How many are left?” And when I tell her there’s still 10 Housemates remaining, she lets out a ‘wow’. “It’d be funny if Big Brother just said – ‘half of you are going tonight.’” It would Charne, wouldn’t it?

Ryan

“It’s been a rollercoaster! I’ve been having fun!” Ryan tells me en route between public appearances, the model now taking advantage of many’a photo opportunity. “People are still recognising me on the street and now that it’s closer to the end of the show people are beginning to ask me who might win?” And for his money, it’s country girl Zoe who Ryan thinks has the heart and soul to take out the competition.

And how about the other question on everybody’s lips (to do with the gurrrl who used to be attached to his)? “I really miss Estelle. I get the question day-in and day-out. It’s been a while now. I don’t know how she is,” Ryan mused, a little lonely. “I definitely miss her. I was very close to Ray and George and I’m thinking about heading up to the Gold Coast to catch up with them.” … because the BB House didn’t have enough sun?

“Something’s gonna happen in the next week,” Ryan forecasts. “There’ll be lots of tricks that Big Brother will be up to in the bottom-half of the season. It’s going to be a very interesting next couple of weeks.”

Sarah

Thirty, flirty and Evicted: Sarah, felt the shockwave of Michael’s Nomination from all the way back home, “Those Superpowers are ridiculous! Being able to listen to someone that’s fair and that’s not fair,” Sarah laughed before declaring that she wasn’t quite convinced of Ava’s choice of Superpower recipient either … “I wish Josh had the superpower and not [Estelle],” Sarah admitted, “I think her relationships in the House haven’t grown as much as they should have. I think everyone else in the House has grown out-of-this-world but not her.”

But more than Estelle, she thought the red-maned HM might be in a spot of hot water. “Oh my goodness! It could throw a spanner in the works because he could be perceived as flying under the radar. Both him and Zoe. I mean I know – from being in the House – that they’re not.”

Sarah was very touched by Angie and really feels for her this week as she stares down the barrel of Eviction … again. She gave me the inside word on the great A&J’s love story that never was. “I think [with Ava leaving] Angie and Josh may become good friends again,” she said warmly. But Sarah, c’mon what is going on between the GC-gal and the SA-boy? Were they more than just mates way back in Week Two? “Massively!” Sarah guffaws. “He wasn’t deterring the idea, he was entertaining the idea. Then one night we were talking around the table about what the one thing you’d change about being in the House. And he said ‘I regret not making a move on Angie before we became friends,’ and you could just see so much regret in her eyes.’”

Ray

How does Doctor Ray feel about having missed out on keeping company with a four-legged Housemate? “I probably would have got more upset!” Ray confesses, telling me that he preferred going cold turkey in the House; no lingering reminders of his beloved Rufus on the outside. “It was a tough time but I’m back home and he’s sweet. I’ve been taking him for walks around Southbank, lots of people stop us for photos which is cool. Seriously though, I’m glad that Delilah has been re-homed. That’s great.”

I was interested to hear from Ray about whether he thought the House’s climate was still set to ‘Fun & Games’ or whether we’re now beginning to see less of the former and more of the latter! “Everyone’s playing the game – Michael’s just doing it the right way,” Ray revealed. “He told me if it comes to strategy – when you’re in the Top 5 – who you want with you. Guys tend to win Big Brother more than girls, so it wouldn’t surprise me if he’d carry Josh all the way through to the end and then drop him, turn against him. If you make it to the Top 3 – you wanna be up against two girls. He’s not manipulating anyone, he’s just influencing them.”

But according to Ray – Michael’s not the only one who’s packing strategy. “Benjamin’s been putting in some research – watching old series of the show and exploring how the winners ‘did it’ … it means a lot to him to get that money. He’s playing the game. He knows how to do it. He’ll do it well.”

Make sure you start growing them there nails humble reader – your going to want something to bite as we chomp down to the bitter end. 10 Housemates to go in less than a month! Whoa! So are there Double? Triple? Surprise Evictions in store? Don’t hold your breath. You’ll need it for the home stretch!

X

Lil Sis

Source.

Reggie is married with 2 children and has a condition that is causing her to go blind.
Crystal I think is getting married or is married and does not pose in Zoo magazine anymore.

That guy wasben or fat ben he was a cop

Until he was personally targeted , before bb, by the underword in Melbourne he was a policeman. Very serious threats were made......I would be running personally. he became, after or before bb, a lawyer. I rather liked him. I did read up on him in a book about the less pleasant grubs in melbourne.

Just watching the repeat of Insight on SBS re gender selection and IVF and who should pop up and make a comment or two but Turkan Aksoy from Series 2

Found out that Katie and Jamie knew each other before their season of Big Brother and weren't allowed to say so whilst in the house.

ABC story on Jess Hardy's brother Billy who was killed in the Bali bombings. Features family interviews.

[video=youtube;BbvVUNiNmW8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbvVUNiNmW8[/video]

Back