Skip to main content

Any jiggy jiggy going on??

caz71

OK so we getting abit bored with the show now. But wondering if any of the couples has done it. Lots of spooning going on, so would think something kinky must have happened.

We may never know as we dont have an Uplate or live stream.

I reckon Josh and Ava prolly have!

Just my 2cents worth... lol.

Plenty of fingering I'd say.

Past years, who masturbated when would be a hot topic in the house but the family friendly 9 show does not make room for masturbatory mentions on air.

Of-course there'd be no actual... intercourse, as such. There never really has been on BBAU.

But for sure there's been some... hand wandering.

I'd say Estelle and Ryan got up to some ittty bitty in the CQ.

And I also think Ava and Josh is a certainty, hands down. No pun intended. :eek:

Of-course there'd be no actual... intercourse, as such. There never really has been on BBAU.
Hotdogs & Vesna?

Logan Greg & Christie when they were in the camping task, spent the nite in a tent outside, when Greg exited the tent in the morning he did up his fly. (Aah the advantages of live streaming).

Yeah wouldn't be surprised if Michael had his big toe up Josh's bum hole in the bath scene.

Probably Layla and George, and Layla and Sam.. Channel Nine wont show any action, so I am just assuming they did.

yeah wouldn't be surprised if michael had his big toe up josh's bum hole in the bath scene.

lmfao!

also, didn't Hayley and Andrew admit to having sex in BB07 when they were both in the rewards room with each other?

Yeah wouldn't be surprised if Michael had his big toe up Josh's bum hole in the bath scene.

I don't get how taking a bath with someone else is a reward. Let's sit in eachother's filth without any chlorine to clean the water. Sounds delicious!

Back