Skip to main content

Is George a useless and irrelevant housemate?

Who are we talking about? Someone in the house called George? You're all pulling my leg!

In Big Brother terms - I just about hate him. Want him gone now! Boring, boring and boring. Not too mention is intentionally flying under the radar. The nominations piss me off : "Have you told him thats how you feel?" "Nah I just don't want to be bothered!"

If he doesn't go at least in the next 2 weeks I will explode out of frustration that the producers haven't figured out a way to remove the bores. It would be like removing a chair from the house - an inanimate object!

Who are we talking about? Someone in the house called George? You're all pulling my leg!
No really there is!! Mostly he is a pair of hairy brown legs that are shown when any of the other housemates are actually interacting. Not completely sure he has a torso, but here's hoping!!

I share a similar view actually as Ray and George are both my fav male house mates. Is it a coincidence that they get along? hmmm.

George is your favourite? Based on what??? He's given NOTHING in terms of interaction, voluntary entertainment (the drag was all Stacey & the buffalo/mud was BB), anything at all really...we need people in the house who are great to watch, not people who we'd be friends with!!

The same would be said of Ray if it wasn't for the fact that he gets under the skin of the clique for some weird reason.
How so? :confused:

Ray has been vocal and a exuberant literally since the very first moment he entered the House. As ridiculously as he reacted, surely we can all recall the whole "where's the chocky milk?" incident in his first hour. He then was in the Punishment Room and, despite acting a tad childish, he still provided a large form a entertainment to the show. He then went on to be involved in several HM interactions, both good and bad, and has been the focus of a number of "storylines", if you may, of this season so far.

Meanwhile, what's George done except sit in the corner with Josh half the time, nod his head and agree with everyone and everything that happens and purposely go out of his way NOT to do something because he "can't be bothered"?

I'm sorry but it's not hard to see that Ray has clearly done a fair bit more with his time in the House over the course of these 30 or so days to deem himself far from being "irrelevant" and "useless" than George has.

Yeah I was furious!!! i know I have been a hater of Ben last week, but I've come to realise at least he is naturally entertaining (whether I agree with his methods is another thing). It just looks like this series is layed out to plan, just like so many others, that the boring nice guys who were the wallpaper of the house will win. I would respect Ben a little more if he was able to take down George.

I actually dont think he is even nice from what we HAVE seen

Exactly. What is nice about him? Who has he ever been nice to?

Maybe he is nice to the girl who is watching him snuggle and kiss Layla that he wants to get her barefoot and pregnant when he is ready

How so? :confused:

Ray has been vocal and a exuberant literally since the very first moment he entered the House. As ridiculously as he reacted, surely we can all recall the whole "where's the chocky milk?" incident in his first hour. He then was in the Punishment Room and, despite acting a tad childish, he still provided a large form a entertainment to the show. He then went on to be involved in several HM interactions, both good and bad, and has been the focus of a number of "storylines", if you may, of this season so far.

Meanwhile, what's George done except sit in the corner with Josh half the time, nod his head and agree with everyone and everything that happens and purposely go out of his way NOT to do something because he "can't be bothered"?

I'm sorry but it's not hard to see that Ray has clearly done a fair bit more with his time in the House over the course of these 30 or so days to deem himself far from being "irrelevant" and "useless" than George has.

Oh hell yeah - testify my brother!

George is a skeezy apish looking moron who has nothing going on up or downstairs (have you seen him in his boxer briefs). Get the loser out of there and he can go and roll around in all his money

There's absolutely nothing interesting about George. He can't even make himself interesting with the whole millionaire spin, he's just an absolute bore and I can't believe the producers thought for one second, "Hey, this guy will make the show!"

I don't think there is anything George could do outside of being dragged to his death along bitumen that would make me want to watch.

George is your favourite? Based on what??? He's given NOTHING in terms of interaction, voluntary entertainment (the drag was all Stacey & the buffalo/mud was BB), anything at all really...we need people in the house who are great to watch, not people who we'd be friends with!!

No you have it all wrong mate...Just because somebody isn't a natural drama queen doesn't mean they should GTFO cuz ur not entertained enough. wake up!

If he pulls the same bullshit at nominations as he did last week, I hope BB gives him the points! Completely unacceptable nominations and his attitude towards BB was rude and disrespectful. He needs some consequences for his lame ass actions.

Totally agree, not being bothered to address an issue you have with a housemate you nominate should result in BB immediately allocating 5 points.

Back