Skip to main content

Your opinions on the suppose "Tahan" BB Favourtism

Do you think BB is showing Favouritism to Tahan

• Total voters
Thinking about it now she could have used those words it does kind of fit in lol
It wouldn't be shown on a 'family friendly' show anyway

I am actually starting to believe that bb is showing her favourtism based on FB comments and the articles on the blogs

Tahan isn't always shown in the best light now, but she has had a more favourable edit then previously. Mikkayla's negative edit comes from her negativity. She's always been pretentious and annoying, but now she's getting more screen time so it's been more noticeable.

What a load of crap,crap, crap.............

Do most viewers suffer from dementia?

How easily they have forgotten Tahan's first month - six weeks, relentlessly horrible treatment.

This girl has had the toughest run of any girl left in there, come to think of same for males.
Tahan has had the roughest run of any remaining HM.

She has been treated like shit the whole way through, until it seems BB was convinced she is a likely finalist - only then did she get her hairdryer back, last week, 2 months later.

Honestly scammy campaigns against HMs you don't like shit me no end - please understand nobody is mislead by your utter crap.

The HMs who have had favourite written allover them are = Tim/Ben/Jade; they all get little treats, and trips & dinner dates, & Bert, and watching ANTM, and so on.

Oh and in case peeps haven noticed - all the HMs swearing/cussing/etc have been removed ....why would they leave in if Tahan swore when they take everyone's swearing out.

- Tahan is featured the most in big brother TV commercials

- In Sonia's exit interview with the Sugar Sisters she asked them: "Why do you think Tahan didn't like you?" instead of the other way around. The sisters never got a chance to tell their side of the story.

- In around the 4th week, they re-aired her BB intro "girl next door from Darwin" clip even though it is old footage. No other HM got this.

- The "mean girl who is more than meets the eye" clip. They aired this clip dedicated to Tahan as sexy, cool down to earth. The montage had no mention of her bullying at the time towards the sugar sisters (except for her "honesty"). To this date I have seen no other housemate get such a favourable compilation clip.

- The "Tahan is the most nominated" clips. We are led to believe she is the most nominated because of her honesty. And that makes her the underdog. That is a very twisted portrayal.

- The crying scene last week when she thought about herself being buried. Regardless of what really happened, the result was overwhelmingly positive for Tahan.

- We see other people bitching about Tahan but do not show what she did. It is a cheap way of making the other girls look bitchy.

Because Tahan's portrayal is the most inconsistent with the live feed and what other HMs say about her

Bullshit.....bad memory?

They usually show the footage of Tahan being a semi bitch and then show footage of housemates repeating the incident to others and adding their own bullshit to make her look worse.....that's probably why you don't remember it.....but she is not the only victim of that crap it happens all the time to just about everyone

But still, how could anyone forget the nasty bitch Tahan was at first? The housemates certainly haven't they still talk about it lol

Only mikkayla fans think that there is favouritism...
If there was favouritism the tahan and mikkayla fight wouldn't have been broadcasted.

Gonna go off topic for a second can someone or anyone explain to me if there are no swaps no saves no nomination superpower what in the inert point is there of having showdowns anymore.

and p.s none of the other threads actually had a poll on the subject in question before... to all those ranting on about it.
This is the last week of showdowns. It was held today and after this there will be no more. The winner got a night in the PS as usual, a trophy instead of a medal and 5k.

Mikkayla was favoured at the start but she dug such a big hole for herself it couldn't be continued.

What a load of crap,crap, crap.............

Do most viewers suffer from dementia?

How easily they have forgotten Tahan's first month - six weeks, relentlessly horrible treatment.

This girl has had the toughest run of any girl left in there, come to think of same for males.
Tahan has had the roughest run of any remaining HM.

She has been treated like shit the whole way through, until it seems BB was convinced she is a likely finalist - only then did she get her hairdryer back, last week, 2 months later.

Honestly scammy campaigns against HMs you don't like shit me no end - please understand nobody is mislead by your utter crap.

The HMs who have had favourite written allover them are = Tim/Ben/Jade; they all get little treats, and trips & dinner dates, & Bert, and watching ANTM, and so on.

Oh and in case peeps haven noticed - all the HMs swearing/cussing/etc have been removed ....why would they leave in if Tahan swore when they take everyone's swearing out.
I agree with most of this, just wondering what treats Tim has had. Apart from the ice cream or the hair dryer thing, i'm struggling to think of one.

Last edited:
I like how this topic is about tahan , and now everyone is talking about mikkayla , seems you are all a little distracted.

I just went on Nathans facebook site, he is neither confirming or denying if he heard it first hand and is praising people like Ed and Jade. Seems to me he just made this up to extend his 15 minutes of fame and mikkayla fans ate it up.

I heard Tahan gets to leave during the day to go shopping. Her BFF Leon lets her use the phone in the DR to call her friends. The show's editor is her mother's hairdresser's favorite third cousin. Bill Gates is funding her voting. I know these are all totally true because this random blog says so and they wouldn't lie.

I just went on Nathans facebook site, he is neither confirming or denying if he heard it first hand and is praising people like Ed and Jade. Seems to me he just made this up to extend his 15 minutes of fame and mikkayla fans ate it up.

Still hasnt explained how he heard it or what was part of the conversation when (if) Tahan said it.
Nathan avoids any questions surrounding the issue even though he brought it up.
Dont think we will ever know because its not shown and he is not willing to reveal the circumstances because he might not know.

I wonder if he had the toilet problems and was the one bitching?
Its common for people to tell stories referring to others that they themselves are the ones in question.
Nathan when he went to the toilet would always want people away from the door, turn the lights off and had problems if people were nearby. What he said about Ben and Mikkayla seems to match his own toilet troubles.

He was pretty rude himself so he hated Tim when he called him out, rolled his eyes when Madaline was talking and telling Tim to get used to it. LOL.
Tim confronted him directly, embarrassed him in front of the group and Im pretty sure everyone then hated him so no Tahan did not hate him after the talk like he said.
This seems to match his story with Tahan

Last edited:
A question to you.... Is it really necessary to come and post that in here when i am just asking for peoples opinions as in the other thread`s i generally could not find any with all the raging and trolling if you dont have anything to add then don't add anything at all there is no need to post that.

You're right - sorry - I just get very frustrated when I wake up and see 3 pages of new threads. But I am sorry if I offended you.

Do you say Amen in every single one of your posts now? :p

Amen! ;)

Miki has become a Nun perhaps lol.

Oh god no! LOL!

Back