Skip to main content

Your 3 favourite and 3 most disliked housemates

Aisha > Tahan

4 weeks in .... which housemates have won you over/totally repulsed you?

Mine?

Three Faves (most to least)

1. David
2. Aisha
3. Skye

Three Most Disliked (most to least)

1. Lisa
2. Travis
3. Sandra

Favourite
1. David
2. Sam
3. Travis/Lawson/Ryan/Sandra

Least
1. Priya
2. Lisa
3. Leo

2 jason
3 Sandra
Dislikes
1.Sam
2. Lawson
3.lisa

David
maybe Skye. But Not always.
Maybe Leo.

Dislike:
Lisa
Travis
Cat-Lawson.

Reactions: mia
Favourites:
Skye
Travis
Warming to Aisha, sort of.

Disliked:
RBF
Priya (mostly 'cos of her cult, she herself does nothing for me)
Leo (pretentious dull git)

1. Ryan: Feel like he's just a very chilled out, cool guy with a very subtle sense of humour. Ultimately, doesn't come off too strong, but still prevalent enough (especially so in this task, where he's finally playing it up) to be a strong housemate. Reminds me very much so of Josh Moore from a few years back.
2. Lawson/Priya: Toss up really, would have split it at Lawson 2, Priya 3; but my current 3 has really stepped up. Anyway, I have a soft spot for Lawson, was just a quick witted bloke from the moment he had the initial chat to Sonia, and it really stuck with me. Priya is just a very intelligent woman, not a perfect HM by any means, but is just a very well spoken person who holds herself well.
3. David: Initially hated him to be honest, but he has really pulled it together. Came off to strong in the beginning, but has pulled back a little, read the situations and is making smart decision with who he aligns with (Skye), who he confronts (Lisa; resident bully of the house) and subsequently forgives. He's just making all the right moves.

Dislikes:
1. Sam: Least favourite housemate. Don't know what it is exactly, but he's just not the sort of HM I would like on BB. Obviously, casting wise is fine because you need that diversity, but he really is a dick.
2. Lisa: Honestly, don't even think she's that bad. I just think she's trying so hard to be that strong, independent woman of the house. Of course, that's a great thing to stand up for yourself and for gender equality, but it's very polarising. Her grudge against David keeps coming to light and I wish she would just drop it and move on.
3. Leo: Put simply, I just don't think he's a necessary part of the house. What does he add to the house? The fact that he's an intruder gives him a disadvantage from the outset, but he just comes across as a pretentious.

My Likes (ranked in order of favouritism):
1. Priya aka PRISUS - such elegance, poise and conviction in the way she articulates. Very observant and constantly thinking of the game. She can be honest, confrontational but still have a good laugh.
2. Lisa aka QUEEN LISA - so unapologetic about who she is and how she communicates with others. Very honest, no nonsense, I like you I don't like you attitude. If there's anyone in the house that doesn't care about what people think, it's Lisa.
3. Travis aka MY BAE - so misunderstood! again, is unafraid to speak his mind and isn't concerned with pleasing others. Has a lot of good thoughts but unfortunately, fails to articulate them well to others. As his core, he's a softie with a good heart.

My Dislikes (ranked in order of extreme hatred):
1. Lawson aka FAKE ARSE-HOLE - wow, what a two-faced douche! Untrustworthy, extremely selfish, manipulative and calculating! He always thinks before acting or talking, worried that he won't appear as the good/nice guy! Always wants to be top dog. Vomit.
2. Cat aka CRYING EGOTIST - very manipulative, always playing the victim and crying for sympathy votes. Makes bold moves like taking Lawson to the sanctuary, but can't stand up to defend her actions. And going for a taken guy?!?! Very selfish and inconsiderate.
3. Aisha aka BOYFRIEND THIEF - all she does is pash Travis. Like, gurrlll... get your hands off my bae and work on your personality!

Favourites:
Sandra, Travis, David/Priya/Jason (can't decide)

Dislike:
Skye, Lisa, was Jake, not sure who now. Probably Cat/Lawson.

Favourites: Priya, Leo, Skye
Least Favourite: Lisa, Lawson, Cat

To be honest the only one I really dislike is Lisa. I am just a bit disappointed in Lawson and Cat.

Reactions: mia
Back