Skip to main content

Yess, jade can go be nice as a bartender now!

Bit mean about Jade...

But yes!!!!!!!! Great outcome :)
Likewise, I'm so happy my votes didn't go to waste and neither did my time or procrastination time spent on bb this year.

Jade will succeed now she has had exposure, while Tim will always sound like a fool. I voted for him btw.

No need to be nasty about her. Her only fault I can see is uber bad taste in men.

Love that despite the OP and other psychopaths on this forum who were completely obsessed with Tahan and completely irrationally hated Jade, Jade got more votes. Might I suggest seeing a psychiatrist? Truly bitter and psychotic.

Love that despite the OP and other psychopaths on this forum who were completely obsessed with Tahan and completely irrationally hated Jade, Jade got more votes. Might I suggest seeing a psychiatrist? Truly bitter and psychotic.
Agreed.

That's called bitterness of the losers. I'm glad Australia has got it right. I'm happy for Tim but Jade is the last standing girl & a winner in our heart. Accept the failure. The truth is always painful.

Jade has the world at her feet right now... Best woman of Big Brother 2013!!! Congratulations to all 3!!!

She'll have a great career in modelling now - which is probably what she wanted. Good for her !

She beat TAHAN!
SUCK
ON
THAT!
xoxo

Yeah but still....
tumblr_mubg6z47bM1rfduvxo1_500.gif

She'll have a great career in modelling now - which is probably what she wanted. Good for her !

Yes I think she will be successful. I was a Tahan's fan but I am happy Tim.

Why can't some of Tim's fans have to rubbish Tahan and Jade? Why can't they just be happy for Tim to have won? The 3 of them were deserving to win. I think they will all do well with the result of their adventure. Being on BB itself is such a unique experience, something they will never forget

Jade is a strong independent woman and I predict we will be seeing a lot more of her as a television host or actress.

Back