Skip to main content

Yes No task ideas?

I want BB to ask the HM's to eat really gross or disgusting food, in exchange for a 'reward' but not knowing what the reward was. Could be a good reward (food) or a bad one (cleaning etc)

Sad thing is, I'm pretty sure the task is already over.

They only seem to last two days now for some reason...

Why are we seeing this task again? They did the exact same task last year. Didn't Layla have her Dad on the phone? Fuck off carnts.

Why are we seeing this task again? They did the exact same task last year. Didn't Layla have her Dad on the phone? Fuck off carnts.

I'm not surprised that its back. I think its a really great task :)
Needed a twist though.
Maybe they could have thrown in three 'swap' options where the housemate can choose another person to do the task for them.

But i guess that would only work with like..eating challenges or something

Have a housemate out in the backyard and have a family member walk in and big brother will say would you like them to leave.

I'm not surprised that its back. I think its a really great task :)
Needed a twist though.
Maybe they could have thrown in three 'swap' options where the housemate can choose another person to do the task for them.

Great idea and it took you all of two minutes to come up with. WTF have the producers been doing for the past year!?[DOUBLEPOST=1412080213][/DOUBLEPOST]Can we also please remember that they've been in there for THREE WEEKS!? Is it THAT devastating to hear your Dad's voice after THREE WEEKS!?!?

Ask Lisa to smile.

zTXA8iz.jpg

Jason as a statue tonight was hilarious. I love this task.

I like the task when it involves food, like when they had to keep cooking Ray breakfast and Layla had to feed Angie those cupcakes.

But the sugar sisters looking like oompa loompa's last year with their five or spray tans was amazing.

Any ideas on challenges for the housemates?

I would love to see BB ask Skye to take all her fake tan and makeup off.
she already does that.
actually look at the tv and you will see that she isnt normally made up...[DOUBLEPOST=1412094380][/DOUBLEPOST]i wouldnt mind the novelty of an entire week without tasks/stunts/games.

Back