Skip to main content

Will David Lose His Job?

Am I only person on here who loves both David and Priya? Never really thought that you had to pick sides when two people you like are rivals. Priya and David both have good and bad traits about them, which they didn't hide because the camera was on them. The two of them are the only reason I've watched and had interested in this season.

Am I only person on here who loves both David and Priya? Never really thought that you had to pick sides when two people you like are rivals. Priya and David both have good and bad traits about them, which they didn't hide because the camera was on them. The two of them are the only reason I've watched and had interested in this season.
Without them both it would have been incredibly boring.

I think that's perfectly reasonable, but I'm guessing you're probably going to have to be burned as a heretic. Sorry if that ruins your weekend plans.[DOUBLEPOST=1416576461][/DOUBLEPOST]
But like don't all rude housemates lose their jobs?
TULLY
???????????????

Just wondering have their been any previous housemates who have lost their job as a result of Big Brother? I imagine a few would have due to the controversial nature of the show.

@drakenaeimi - alot of them choose to leave their jobs after big brother to pursue other careers or attempt one at journalism without actually doing any of the proper studying to become a journalist.
I think if an opportunity arises from it then why not too. Mikkayla hated teaching so I am glad she found work in radio, because she seems to be really enjoying it now. I do feel sorry for those that want something but are stuck with whatever small jobs they can get just to make the day through.

I think if an opportunity arises from it then why not too. Mikkayla hated teaching so I am glad she found work in radio, because she seems to be really enjoying it now. I do feel sorry for those that want something but are stuck with whatever small jobs they can get just to make the day through.

oh god she's on radio now? I suppose she speaks very well - just can't imagine her having the personality for it.

Nope there are others who feel the same that I've noticed, myself included. Some followers stick to their guns early on on who they support and others drift from favourite to favourite. Which is very easy to do with the editing they give us, and the situations that arise that bring out auspicious circumstances bring out different things in people. Some of these followers seem to think it's either Priya or David that you should follow, no middle ground.

I like David a lot and do think he is misunderstood. He doesn't mean for himself to get caught up in stupid situations, he kind of plants himself in them nonetheless. He was swayed a lot by the big personalities and with the whole gang mentality he seems to get caught up in the blokey bloke world a bit. In his post eviction he complained that Priya was prattling and gossiping the whole time he was in the house, and he felt that the blokes talked about anything and everything, the stars, to football, to holden vs. toyota and stuff. I can't believe that Priya is ONLY gossiping either, as much as it appeared that way to Dave, I just think he is maybe a little misguided and needs to see past his own filters a little more.

His ability to read body language is truly awful - although it was humorous as a viewer at times. Such as one time when Lina was rolling her eyes at him and David didn't pick up a thing, same thing with Lisa, and many other situations. I enjoyed his quirks for what it's worth, and he was probably one of the better people in the house when you break it all down.

LOL

Try harder.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
WB-8.gif

Back