Skip to main content

Why do people like mikkayla!?!?!?

Her reasonings about Mikkayla knowing more are just bogus.
She cooks more (by keeping the kitchen to herself) and she eats a wider range of food (she eat unhealthily at times).

Oh well.
Still waiting for a response that makes some sense from soshi.

Weather she keeps the kitchen to herself or not it's not about Mikkayla cooking ability, which she obviously has because she makes food and the housemates eat without complaint, it's about Justynn perceived ability which was never seen and based on his own information which ended up being a lie.

Does that make sense?

It's fun saying the same thing over and over again!

with the body image issue, that obviously was a lie, the countless number of times shes been walking around in her underwear is ridiculous, nobody with supposed "body image issues" walks around like that, seriously has anyone seen her wear pants before? Jade covers up more than her

with the body image issue, that obviously was a lie, the countless number of times shes been walking around in her underwear is ridiculous, nobody with supposed "body image issues" walks around like that, seriously has anyone seen her wear pants before? Jade covers up more than her

And there are people who cover up more than jade. Just like there are people who cover less than tahan. Btw I disagree with you. Jade shows of her stomach all the time, tahan shows off her legs all the time. I don't think one wears less than the other or one wears more than the other. Mikkayla has body image issues but shows of her body most of the day wearing a bikini and seems perfectly fine.

um, that's fine but tahan and jade don't go around telling everyone that they have "body image issues". I bet deep down mikkayla does think she is good looking when she hangs around certain groups of people. This whole body image issue is just a way to gain sympathy.

People talk about how emotional Tully was, Mikkayla is just as emotional but far more abrasive and rude....oh and fat.

According to his housemate profile, Justynn does have diabetes. I don't think anyone would lie about something like that?

On managing diabetes in the house…
"I’m going to do my darndest to win challenges to get food packages, and obviously when the weekly grocery shopping list comes around I’m going to get on my high horse and start teaching people how to eat properly."

On educating the nation about diabetes…
"I’d like to let Australia know that you can get out there and be diabetic and do whatever you wanna do; you don’t let it rule your life. Especially for younger people out there I hope I’m a bit of a role model."

SOURCE: http://www.bigbrother.com.au/housemates/8728445/justynn-folically-gifted-outspoken-confident

I just dislike mikkayla because of her attitude not because of her eating habit and what not

I like Mikkayla-she speaks her mind & doesn't put up with any shit. Plus the hate level has become absurd over minor stuff. The intruder show thread had comments like: I wish she'd die; someone push her in the pool & drown her; send her back to North Korea - Too much!!

I like Mikkayla-she speaks her mind & doesn't put up with any shit. Plus the hate level has become absurd over minor stuff. The intruder show thread had comments like: I wish she'd die; someone push her in the pool & drown her; send her back to North Korea - Too much!!
How often has Mikkayla actually spoke her mind to the person she has a problem with? 90% of time, as long as it's not a knuckle dragging poseur named Justynn, she speaks her mind about someone - often but not exclusively - to the the Saccharine Sisters. I went off Mikkayla when she called Matt a "pussy" for not confronting Drew and Tully when she herself hasn't done it nor has she with anyone else, really. The times she has gotten into with Tahan face to face, Tahan had instigated or ignited the conflict. Grandstanding to her gold room audience or blowing smoke in the diary room is Mikkayla's go to.

I still don't understand why she has a big fanbase.

I would've evict her instead of Sharon, Jasmine and the other unknowns.

She has a good fight in her at least, but she never goes up to the person.

I still don't understand why she has a big fanbase.

I would've evict her instead of Sharon, Jasmine and the other unknowns.

She has a good fight in her at least, but she never goes up to the person.

What you said and more....

Also, the "Cat". Oh Lord. I cringe when she does it. *shudder*

On #4, didnt grow up with asian parents and hates being asian so not really a representation IMO.

Yeah, but people still see her as an Asian girl. If she wasn't there, some people would be questioning it.

What you said and more....

Also, the "Cat". Oh Lord. I cringe when she does it. *shudder*

She obviously thinks the little 'in house' joke has caught on outside the house.... she's way too aware of being watched, and i think the cockiness she has started to display is because she really does believe she's a popular housemate....i think she's just gotten lucky so far. The only real fans of hers I've seen are on these forums and they're not huge in numbers just very 'vocal' in their opinions.
A lot of people so far have viewed her as just ok, but her attitude has turned people against her, i think her lives are up

She obviously thinks the little 'in house' joke has caught on outside the house.... she's way too aware of being watched, and i think the cockiness she has started to display is because she really does believe she's a popular housemate....i think she's just gotten lucky so far. The only real fans of hers I've seen are on these forums and they're not huge in numbers just very 'vocal' in their opinions.
A lot of people so far have viewed her as just ok, but her attitude has turned people against her, i think her lives are up

That's what I thought. She please save me clip was so cocky with the cat act. Can't wait to see the smug look disappear from her face if she is evicted. Especially after saying that she is stronger than the girls ( supposedly her friends) and can't understand tahans popularity.

Why does she always need to go to the Sugar Sisters for approval in a lot of things she says?

All they do is agree so really not much point of asking.

As I've said in another thread, I think she's become extremely arrogant after having the (arguably) loudest cheer when talking to Sonia during nominations which has made her attitude a lot worse resulting in the recent loss of a fanbase as we can see now (or maybe I had my rose-coloured glasses on and didn't realise how much she made remarks about Tahan behind her back).

It'd be interesting to see how she reacts if she is eliminated today.

I can accept your criticism because I think you are being honest and I agree it is Mikkayla's attitude that people don't like and she can go overboard sometimes, particularly when it comes to Tahan. These other criticisms regarding who is better with food and what Mikkayla said to Ed are are a complete load of Bull in comparison and are simply a way of trying to add some kind of legitimate issues on to what is an otherwise emotion based dislike of Mikkayla.

Of course this is trial by media and public, it is purely opinion based. Some people know how to respect others views no matter how wrong they think the other side is while others have to contest it and dominate. That works both ways. Never take anything personally from here you know...

i like mikkayla-she speaks her mind & doesn't put up with any shit. Plus the hate level has become absurd over minor stuff. The intruder show thread had comments like: I wish she'd die; someone push her in the pool & drown her; send her back to north korea - too much!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this!

THANK YOU!

She became too smug! Saying she doesnt understand tahans popularity and saying jade and the girls arent popular as her etc etc..

Back