Skip to main content

Utopia & Opposite Worlds - two new BB style series

I'm a little embarrassed about Red, a fellow Kentuckian, on Utopia USA. Caleb on BBUS 16, doesn't embarrass me, even though he fits in with the locals just fine. I think of him as a worldly Texas boy, who now lives in KY. Day 3 of Utopia, has been the Red show. Arguments everywhere! He's a 42 year old, with no teeth, from a small town in KY, with the population of 572, and he's pissed off at the world.

Red was on another reality show called, The Blue Grass Boys. It's about the outlaws in Kentucky who grow marijuana, and the lawmen who pursue them.

Is it still going - it's flopping big style in the ratings. CBS obviously trying to crush it too with an extra Friday Big Brother this week.

Is it still going - it's flopping big style in the ratings. CBS obviously trying to crush it too with an extra Friday Big Brother this week.
Yeah, I think that's why they're posting the live feeds on YouTube. They don't have an audience yet, but it seems like the people who follow the feeds, are loving the show.

No huge surprise but FOX have pulled Utopia from the Tuesday night schedule with immediate effect. For now it will still air on Fridays, but can't see that lasting long.

Do FOX still have their reality channel in the US - if it's doing well enough online they might be wise to demote it rather than axe it outright.

No huge surprise but FOX have pulled Utopia from the Tuesday night schedule with immediate effect. For now it will still air on Fridays, but can't see that lasting long.

Do FOX still have their reality channel in the US - if it's doing well enough online they might be wise to demote it rather than axe it outright.

Fox Reality hasn't existed since June 2010 at the latest, which is a shame because I wouldn't have minded seeing BBAU there.

Back