Skip to main content

UK series with most diverse Housemates please????

insider06

Hey guys,

I am wondering if someone could tell me the UK season they believe had the most diverse group of Housemates. I am planning to watch a season but I want to view one with a real different mix of characters. I don't care if you thought the season was good or not, I just want to know which year you believed had the most diverse group of housemates. Thanks in advance!!!!

Agree with that, though in reality all the C4 series at least since BB5 (BB5-BB11) are quite diverse. The early ones and recent C5 ones are lesser so, but still far more diverse than most Aussie ones.

Agree with that, though in reality all the C4 series at least since BB5 (BB5-BB11) are quite diverse. The early ones and recent C5 ones are lesser so, but still far more diverse than most Aussie ones.
Thanks for that Brekkie. I have seen a fair bit of series 2008 and 2009. I liked the mix of Housemates in 2008.

Thanks for that Brekkie. I have seen a fair bit of series 2008 and 2009. I liked the mix of Housemates in 2008.

I really didn't care for the warring factions in 2008 and the never ending "happy house" saga... It was however an improvement from 2007... Everything about 2009 was horrific... I can't think of a single HM I that I found interesting in that series...

With no doubt in my mind BB7 in 2006 had the most diverse set of HM's then BB5 in 2004. BB7 also had the best spin off shows with BBLB, Big Brain, Diaryroom Uncut and Russel Brand on Big Mouth. :)

Last edited:
Back